Reviews for Of Blood and Fire
giuliakubik20 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
So good I even cried.
Jazziet chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was simply excellent. I loved how easy-going their relationship was and how neither cared what others thought about it. Surprisingly, I didn't want Ginny impaled on a very sharp object in this fact and THANK GOD you didn't imply Harry/Ginny. Overall, excellent fic and I know the feeling of stepping out to do something other than Draco/Hermione. I felt totally alien doing it myself.
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
That was really nice!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
really lovely!
Ezzy658 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Loved it.
It felt too fast at times but it is understandable since it is a oneshot.
pinkpixcee chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was cute! I was trying to find a good HermioneXBlaise story, and this one was it.
Kurlan Aank chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Nice story. Very well written Blaise/Hermione and it happens to be one of my favorites.
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
So good! I usually read Dramione too, but I felt a strange urge to read Blamione today. I really like it! I shall now go and read all of your other stories
slysesh chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I think it was fantastic. This was my first REAL blamione fic, and I think you did incredibly well! Especially since it's not your norm! Thanks for writing it and depleting all your brain activity to get it all out! I enjoyed it very much!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Amazing story! I totally love reading Blaise and Hermione together! You should make another one-shot or a story! Do you take request? If so I'll PM you. Love this story.
Take Care
Nelly xD
Evani chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
awww, well that was sweet haha you shoulda told us if it was a girl or boy :) lol i did like the chapter though haha
Divathug chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i love the story it was amazing to sit down n read keep up the great work hon XD
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Just...awesome xD I loved it. Great story :]
marque1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
this was amazing. i mean beautifully written and everything.