Reviews for Mutual Understanding
Mon chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
There are so many reasons why I love this fanfiction, so let me try to tell you.

1. Your writing style. So direct, yet descriptive. Didn't need an overuse of adjectives, because it was very visual the way it was. I have no idea how you did it!
2. Your characterization. So accurate.
3. The connection with canon - so on-point that I can honestly believe that this is what really happened.
4. Your portrayal of romance - so calm, so natural, that the story felt like a calm, flowing river. Relationships weren't forced; they just happened organically.

I enjoyed this immensely. Thank you!
logarhythm chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Just wanted to say (though I'm a bit late I suppose, in 2014) that this fic is AMAZING and I loved it and I kinda wish I hadn't read it so I could read it again afresh. I just... ugh, the feels. Thank you for writing and finishing this, cause I know you had some trouble, and I'm just glad and I thought you deserved some appreciation no matter how awkwardly phrased it is. So there. Thanks. I guess. Thank you.
stratcom chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This story was amazing! Sure, I would have enjoyed a sequel, but I'll take what I can get. I just wanted to spread the love for ATLA and literature in general, that's all. Great job. Xx
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Yo! This is tight!
Kidiu chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Haha, kinda feel like there should be a sequel, but I loved this fic. I loved Sokka's seeming obliviousness. Thanks for writing and completing this!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
The ending was gloriouis!11

LOVED IT!

ZUKKA FTW
roxashasboxers chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
"…No, Suki was a girl, I'm sure of it. But then Sokka looks better in the dress, so does that make her the man? Wait, no, I'm confusing myself again. If Sokka's the boy, but Suki's the man, then the girl is—"

SOKKA LOOKS BETTER IN A DRESS! OH MY GOD I'M DYING! AANG! JFC HE'S SO ADORABLY OBLIVIOUS!
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Loved this, and the ending was perfect. :)
Tarume chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
cute beyond belief. maybe the best zukko i have read yet.
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Awe! So sweet, nice, cute, funny, and just all around great. ;)
Luna Calamity chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Awww that ending was perfect How everything is uber jacked up but it makes sense. Kawaiiiii~ lol I gotta learn how to write awesomely like that :D

I really liked this fanfic :) How they slowly became closer like that was just ADORABLE XD And how it was almost obvious for Toph was even cuter :D She's so cool .

I can also see some CRAAAAZY future between these two as Suki finds how her dude is gay and they have to fight like what...tons more epic battles to finish all this? Lol Man I would love to read all of that XD Strangely though, I think Suki would be fine with it as long as he gave a seriously valid explanation. But knowing Sokka, odds are that would fail XD

Altogether though, I loved this :3 made me fangirl, squee, go aw, and all that jazz XD

Thanks for the entertainment!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
loved it.
Starshinesoldier chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
aw, this is too cute! Poor Mai and Suki though. Maybe they can hook up? XD lol Just kidding.
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
I. Loved. This. Story.

If I wasn't laughing, I was gushing at the cuteness.

I will definitely be reading some more of your stuff. You are an amazing writer.
kuroxic chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
sorry I can't login. -_- Anyway I LOVE this story! Its fluffeh but angsy, romantic but dramatic. It's perfection! :D

And I love how Aang just jumps into the conversation at the sound of his name. C: *hugs Aang*