Reviews for Confessions of a Playboy
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, I was trying to come up with a story about a playboy and typed 'Confessions of a Playboy.' Voila! This popped out, I read it and I have to say, it's really well written. Thumbs up.

God bless you and your writing! :)

Dandelion
Jodie54 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh ym i loved this so much

I loved how you wrote it and put true events into it around the the OC

great work

x
Bingobaby chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hey this was a wonderful story and I think you could add more to it. I also hope to see some of your other stories updated really soon. I actually came to you homepage on here to see if you did update and came across this story. So I hope to see another Orton story or Cena story in the works soon.
iRocka chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i absolutely love this oneshot. and, more importantly, if ever orton decides to write an autobiography, i'll be first in line to get it. lol.
PermanentVacay chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was an amazing one shot! Sorry it took me so long to read it and review! I was caught up in the Rebel series! :o) Anyways, I really enjoyed this. I've said it before and I've said it again, you're amazingly talented! AMAZINGLY! Keep up the great work Danielle. Who know's maybe I can convince you to one day write me a oneshot!
chnoelle chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
teehee, awesome story, love the way you portrayed Randy. I'm glad everything turned out alright, I was worried there for a while.
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh! I love this one-shot! It makes me wish that this is how Randy's marriage really is. I know that may be harsh and mean but come on! Randy Orton IS the WWE's Playboy.

I know Randy probably doesn't cheat on his wife in real life but people can dream and wish all they want, right?

Loved it! I just wish that Randy would be like this...he needed to stay single for a while.

Yup, anyways fan-tab-u-lous job!
dj-ssdd chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
u wanna know how u did? ... fucking uh-mazing. i loved it. "Dom, yours is coming" that's mizzpoet aint it :P i can't wait :D
blehhh chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow...nice story..I really like your writing style. Writing in first person's POV is quite tough and you managed to pull it off really well! I was seriously stuck into the plot line..wow he actually waited for six years to realise THAT!..IT WAS SERIOUSLY AN AWESOME STORY!

(. i think you shouldn't have used RKO's wife's actual name..but then again that's my opinion.)
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hope things will b able to work out for Randy and Juli
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow, I'm impressed. This was really well written. And I mean it too. The OC seemed to fit in really nicely with the storyline and whilst personally not liking Randy that much anymore, this story could potentially make me like him more again. Great job. :)
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
You did a great job on this story. It was neat to do it in first person, it gave a glimpse into their mind and what they were thinking. Good Job!
goddessofthenite chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Let me just preface this by saying that I absolutely love you, you jew bunny.

I would need three hours, especially if I was straightening my hair.

If he had continued with his pick up line, I would have kicked him where it counts, and then would have proceeded to nurse his wounds.

I made the legend killer speechless...GO ME!

I don't have a last name, I'm like Cher, or Madonna.

Cockier..hehe. Are you sure it wasn't JUST his ego growing?

Half of the time, I don't even know what I'm laughing about.

I know who the single guy who would be able to dance with me is!

Why am I so stupid? Why can't I just freaking dance with him?

Repeat after me, Randy, "I. Love. You." Not that hard.

Fucking Sam. I really am stupid, sometimes. It's the blonde in me. I really can't help it.

Cheater. How hard is it to memorize a ten digit number for 3 minutes.

Leave it to a guy to think about food when he's injured.

Seriously, why am I so fucking stupid?

If I'm willing to take on the jolly green giant for calling me a bitch, then I'm definitely going to take on a she-man for dissing my practice. Fucking bitch.

Yay! He loves me!

STUPID POLISH BLONDE IMBECILE!

Like I would ever turn down coffee.

That was...blunt.

STUPID STUPID STUPID

Hey Randy, would you like some wine with that?

Once again, the bluntness.

At least now I'm not the only idiot.

You HAVEN'T done enough. That's the point!

Awh, Sam's nice. She probably realized that me and Orton are sex.

There are other ways to burn calories, Mick. Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hehe.

What's with all this talking? There should at least be SOME sort of gropage!

Ooh, I like fountains. Fountains are pretty. Especially at night.

Seriously, why haven't we fucked each other yet?

If I'm sitting on a low bench and he's standing right in front of me, my line of vision would be around his hips...I wouldn't mind that view.

I don't have to say anything! I think taking him right there on the bench would convey my message.

God, I hope I don't turn out like Michele. That would be horrible.

Hold up, why am I waiting if they're separated? What's with all the freaking waiting! I'm not a patient person!

Yay, I'm his girlfriend. AFTER 6 YEARS OF WAITING. Have I mentioned that I don't like to wait?

...

I loved it! Yay! Thank you bestest friend! LOVER YOU!
WordsLikeStardust chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw...Danielle this was great! Very realistic and brutally honest. I loved it!
Edgestoothfairy chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Nice work! I think you were able to strike a nice balance for Randy...and show that while he does have the playa in him-he's not a completly heartless sob...keep up the good work. :-)