Reviews for “I Fight for My Friends!”
Obama chapter 1 . 10/17
Guhd job...I think?
aceredshirt13 chapter 1 . 1/10
I'll admit, I died laughing at Blaziken's letter. Especially that bit about punching Sir Aaron in the face. That was a baffling but hilarious piece of fanfic.
Ike chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I fight for my friends
maplepancakes99 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh God I can't control the lolz right now so funneh
ytktyfpoio chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Roy being pushed up the stairs... Haha, this is one of the funniest oneshots i've ever read. And the ending too, it was perfect.
Spotz chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I iz to lazy to sign in. anyway, i really loled here:

Pit was just adjusting his shorts, Charizard was ROTFLing and every Smasher who had been watching the battle just died.

Yeah, how does Pit manage to stay calm in all this exactly? Anyway. lololololol :P
Skelig chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
lol so funii xd
Lack of a Name chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh jeez. I laughed so many times. Ike's a cute, UNINSPIRED reatrd. I swear, I have a huge crush on that guy. xD

The "slash" in here makes me rofl. Honestly. it's like a slap in the face. It could be taken as just humor, but ahh man, the whole "babe" "Only the Ring Finger Knows", Pit's fangirlishness and the whole bed-sharing was...LOL. Heheheheheheh.

This also makes me wonder yet again that Pokemon are REALLY saying, They could be plotting to take over the world! They could be sexually harassing us and we don't even know it! They could be complete and utter retards! Who knows?

With that said, Pichu is kickass in here. Whoot.

...-Shoves Red back over banister-

Anyways. Sorry for spazzing in this review. It's good fun! I like! I like Ike!

Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Best SSBB crackfic out there! XD
Nibbles chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was so freaking funny, I loved it D
Vimuku chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
HAHAHAHA, that quote seriously never ceases to make me laugh, its absolutely RIDICULOUS the way he says it... XDXDXD

Haha, i totally loved the randomness of this entire oneshot and the ending was totally EPIC! lulz...

I can't really point out any favorites because that would just be me copying the who thing into the review thingymabob...

Pegitty chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
oh my god. that was hilarious.
me chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Major, major, LOL here people. Love the end. Go Ike!
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OH LAWD. THAT WAS AMAZING. I think I laughed 14892843 of my asses off reading this. Seriously, you should continue. Ike was sexy of course haha and it was the most cracktastic, awesomest thing ever. I'm happy now.
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
... Wow. WOW. This is... like a jambuster, only filled with crack instead of jam, and instead of being covered with powdered sugar, it's covered in crack, too.

XD It's amazing how you managed to put in so much random stuff just to actually end in "Ike really does fight for his friends."

And the references make me laugh. So. Much. Umm, yes, Don't really know what else to say... I COULD go into detail and name every single part I liked, but it would be pretty much writing out the whole fic with added comments, and I don't think that's really nessescary. (:

So, yeah. Basically you win for writing this crack and I think you're awesome.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »