Reviews for Reaction Time
werekat chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was a cute story. I have to agree with previous posters (and it really should be Abby and I, grammatically speaking). :)
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I don't know where or who you borrowed this from. But I thought it was absolutely fabulous, the detail, was amazing.
genisiskid26 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
why are u sorry? thats cute
melborousse chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Thank your for this sweet story.

ShalimarMars chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I don't want your head. Its really good and i like it. A little bit confusing at first but then again i was up at like 4 o' clock reading it the first time. Its awsome.
gonnabemarine chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
What'd I miss? Why would people hate you? I loved it.
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
hey, not that I watch much NCIS but when I do Abby is my fave so thanks for this little fic. cheers Em
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
if it makes you feel better I am blissfully ignorant about anything in this fic being stolen and quite enjoyed it, well done!
Jaina Solo2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Awe! That was so sweet!

Now, don't quote me on this, because I've heard multiple interpretations of this, but I think that it might be more correct if you phrased this:

Since when have me and Abby been anything near normal?

as Abby and I, instead. Or at least I think so. My step-mom the substitute English teacher busted me that for many a time, so I just thought I'd mention it.

That however, does not mean I don't think this isn't a great fic, because it absolutely is. I just thought I'd point that out.

And also I'll just shut up now.
slashbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Great story - so sweet and romantic, once again. You seem to have a flair for writing Zabby :)

One criticism - STOP APOLOGISING! She'd better not kill you cause I can think of at least three people who'd be on her back in a shot. I should hope she's not going to hate you - it's a lovely story.