Reviews for Marionette
SF PaYS chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I've never noticed the red lifestream, I need to fight Sephiroth again.

This fanfic is really interesting. It's a neat concept, and it was entertaining to read.

There's nothing wrong with characterization, grammar was good.

I really liked it.
Blackiechan chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
that is tha absolutely most AWSOME stowy!
Lanfir Leah not signed in chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Oooh that was good! It was very intense... and the open ending rocked. :)
Cessy chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Beatiful story! (Ok, so I'm not exactly a Tifa/Cloud fan, anywho.) That was so weird, because I had the exact same idea for a fanfic like this maybe a while ago! But overall, this was one hell of a fanfic! Keep it up!
Rich chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
That was pretty cool. you should however make a sequel where sephiroth finally dies
Raven4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Awwww...poor Vincent. I mean...**Coughs** poor, um, Tifa and Cloud also. Alright, I didn't feel that bad for them! Vincent was my favourite FF7 character tho! I like this fic a lot. It was eerie, and the ending leaves a lot to ponder on.
Pacifay Leigh chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
This was so fu%&$* good! Write more!
David Langille chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
Really original idea, but I sure am glad the game really doesnt end like this.
Aileena chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
ok...that was interesting everybody's gonna die and get chopped up woo hoo
Vyse the Blue Rogue chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
...dude... That was a cool story... Sephiroth at his best. Nice one, man. Keep it up!
UMJ chapter 1 . 6/4/2000
This is RAW. This makes Sephiroth sound even tighter than he already is. I enjoyed readinmg this. In fact, if it's a dark story, I'll read it. I give a 8. If you would have described the battle sequences it would have been a ten.
6 chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Not bad. Normally I hate stories where Tifa gets screwed (and you know what I mean, you sick f(_)cks) but this one was at least an 8.5