Reviews for Therapy
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
NaruHina: Adorable.

ShikaTema: Smug bastard. Poor, lucky smug bastard.

NejiTen: Neji is exactly how he'd be given a few years.

SPOILER WARNING:
(Or would have been. Of all the major supporting characters to kill off, he had to pick Neji. Kishimoto, you jerk.)
jessi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Another great story, very funny!
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Omgosh! Totally love this. NaruHina was cute. ShikaTema was spot on. That's totally them. As well with Nejiten. But you totally surprise me with Tenten! :)) Neji was adorable hahaha
Kimiz chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Well, I completely agree every ShikaTema fight ends in sex lol Naruto and Hinata are cute, and Neji and Tenten was just something that was very them. Good! :)
TanuKyle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Bahahahaa. xDD

That made me laugh.
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
teehee, nice :]
jocular monoceros chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
How amusing, I like it

I like the pairings and the ideas and stuff haha Neji and Tenten in particular are funny.

It could happen

jm
Miyazaki A2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Okay, I just loved this. Each couple had their own little quirks, and they stayed true to the characters, too. Awesome job!
xiayou chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Each couple has a way to vent their feelings in a way that is so them. I love this story! :)
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
lol, i love it!
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
how totally cute! i love shika and temari's 'arguements', make-up sex is super awesome (so i've been told _) u kept true to each coupling and their methods of therapy were on par with their individual personality. great job, lovely to hear a great fic from u again ;)
beanrox chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Gardening, sex, and kunai. Well, if the shoe fits, I suppose.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
WOW...I think Neji and Tenten's was the funniest. I like Naruto and Hinata's a lot though...I still need 2 water my mom's petunias...Shikamaru and Temari's...Reminds me of my aunt and uncle...A LOT...Ugh...WHERE do u come up with this stuff, anyways? It's original and very interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh, this story was so cute- and the NejiTen part was so funny. XD

Oh yes... can you tell me how one makes those gray lines? I've been dying to find out how, but I never have.