Reviews for The Owl and The Peacock
Ennun chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
awesomeee
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really like the style of this story! The metaphors and explicit descriptions were fun to read. This was very well written.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love this! A very nice telling of Cross and Tiedoll, whose relationship don't get a lot of screen time. I really admired the way you wrote them as birds in the beginning. Tiedoll as the wise old owl. Cross as the vain, proud peacock. The imagery of them by the bridge was done amazingly and it left me wanting more. I found it really sweet of Cross to send Tiedoll a sketch for his birthday and a message that he nearly fell in.
k54321 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Yay, a fic centered around not one, but two of my favorite dgm characters! X3

An interesting take on their relationship, I liked the constant bird comparison throughout the whole thing. The part that really amused me was the bit where Cross was like "...Yeah, so it'd be funny if you fell...", to which Tiedoll is basically just like "Ha ha ha yeah, watch it, dude." Basically. XD;; I also liked the line "siblings lose contact once they're out of the house" line, even though that comparison didn't get repeated.

Ta,

K-cho
Kazuki-kun is an A and an A chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
It was really good!
WiNdGoDdEsS688 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
omg...you wrote this too?

I *heart* it! *heart heart heart heart heart*!

hahaha, i liked the interaction of the two, quite amusing and nice
Quercus chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Lovely story! I absolutely adore tiedoll, and the merits and faults of both these characters shine in contrast to each other. The metaphor is very apt. Thank you for sharing!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Very nicely written, their relationship is very realistic here, good job!
Zukinichan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow, this was great! I love the imagery and the way you portrayed Cross and Tiedoll's friendship. You have a nice writing style, this is going to my favs
Celelorien chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
oh man. the imagery here was beautiful. i read it twice because i liked it so much and wanted to make sure i got everything. it's so perfect, you have such a way with characters. great, now i'm going to spend the rest of the night reading EVERYTHING YOU EVER WROTE. D or at least everything i know about. consider yourself as having a new rabid fan! -scuttles off to read-
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Definitely an interesting one. There is certainly no love loss between those two but they don't seem to hate each other...merely tolerate each other and respect [well at least on Tiedoll's side] in some weird way. Well written, Loved it!
SecondtoNon chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Loved the perspective! I enjoyed reading it!
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was absolutely beautiful. I love, love, love your metaphors. This fic had its funny moments and scenes of amazing introspection - a dynamic combination! .

And I just adore Tiedoll and Cross now. I think they would good friends - their personalities balance each other out very well. And I think your fic really portrayed that balance wonderfully. :3

My favorite part:

“You know,” half-full became a little half-emptier, “it would be really funny if you fell.” Any other human being confronted with that almost-smile almost-sneer and silky tone that, rubbed the wrong way, felt a lot like burlap, would have been offended.

And this:

“Ha ha! So it would!” Tiedoll was not any other human being. The thick charcoal strokes ate way at slightly textured paper and stained stubborn fingers. “It would be even funnier if I grabbed your arm on my way down and took you with me,” old eyes flicked up to snapshot the scene below him and any other human being would have missed the lightening fast detour towards Cross and would have let their smile falter at the hidden burr in the cotton soft words.

And if I listed all of my favorite parts, I would be pasting the entire story.

Beautifully done!
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is a beautiful piece of work, as always! Oh, your right. All the major pairing and charachter's get all of glory of fanfiction. All the minor ones simply get forgotten! I hate that and I hope you'll write some other's. How about a Hevlaska fic? Haha. Yea I know, I'm going a bit too far but oh well... would love it if you do. _ Keep up the good work!