Reviews for The Murder Of A Cat Named Mister Fudge
Ana chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
have something against lucas?
Rose chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
...awkward...
Dark Kyotoa chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
I loveed it! I think the thing with Pit going to Germany was awesome. And Mr. Fudge had kittens. Woah. :O
LucasMolester chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
*cries*

Lucas! No!

I am not pleased with the ending. ):

*follows Lucas to island*
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
I tried to review earlier, but the stupid thing was out of service. So in all fairness, I'll say that this was an awesome fic, and I'm happy that everyone got what they deserved. Especially Roy, I just hate him. XP
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
Oh, evil Lucas. Funny that you had him pin the blame on Ness. XP
Dark Kyotoa chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
Deadly robotic cat? Woah. Didn't see that coming at all. But I did have a suspicion it was Lucas. Meh. :)
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Aw... my favorite part was when peach and Zelda sobbed. Poor Mister Fudge. :(
Rose chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
It's Lucas isn't it?Pretty obvious... anyways great chapter! It took you forever for you to update! Thank you! But it's sad that Lucas is going to take the blame or real soon!
Attack 224 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Geez...
Rose chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
"You've ruined my image with the public! Now I'm gonna open a can of angel whup-ass on you!" Wow... an angel cussing... that's ... new... really ... really ... new ... By the way good chapter I'm sure the next one would be awesome! And sorry for taking this long to review. Update soon!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Oh man, Pit is having a bad day. Framed by farting when he didn't, and now attempting to beat up Kirby. But I feel sorry for the body of Mr. Fudge... he must really be screwed over by now. (pays respect)

I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
XD Poor Pit... he got blamed for farting right in front of the public. Kirby really needs to control his gas.

Unless he plans to have Peach, Luigi, and Lucas blamed for farting, too. :P And Captain Falcon appears again, yay! POOR MISTER FUDGE, THOUGH. (cries)
Cappunan chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
AHA!

Some parts of this story seriousley made me lol. Like when Kirby's hands went on fire. So funny. xD

AHEM!

I think you wrote Lucas a little OOC.. D: He's a little more shy and timid. D: (Sorry, I love Lucas.)

But other than that I think this is so funny! XD So keep going!
Rose chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Wow...that plan backfired...poor ...