Reviews for Bound and Determined
theAsh0 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
doh! end?
theAsh0 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
this is a nice story. but the prologue really doesn do it justice. i almost quick half-way through that. maybe glue it together with something about five people still awake despite the late hour?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Please update ASAP as your story is awesome
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Please update.
Olympiangirl chapter 4 . 12/22/2010

How is your kid? You were 5 mos. pregnant when you last updated, so he/she's at least a year old, right? (Bad at math)

...Yay for updates?
zutarababe chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
hmm interesting... hope u update soon :)
Potato Monarch chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I loved your other Sokka and Zuko friendship fic, so I'm reading this one now.

It seems really good... poor Toph for being stuck in the middle of things.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
o.o great story and plot! :) Anymore?
incarnate of evil chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
You have to update now. Have you had the new baby now? Congratulations! But you need to update now, I demand it. UPDATE. Ok? :D
JJJ chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
I really hope you continue this!
Halan Lore chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
justwalkingdown chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
yay for Sokka-Zuko bonding! I love fics like this and it's brilliant so far. Please update soon!

- Fairy )
Larania Drake chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Congrats on the baby, and I hope everything goes well. And I would like to say that this story is really, really good. It has a lot of potential and I love how IC you have everyone. My wild guess is that Zuko would be the group's determination, or will, or something like that.
catwraith chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
I really like this, especially the various interactions between Sokka, Zuko, and Toph. Good luck getting this written with all your complications.
FieryKie chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
I love your Sokka and Zuko adventure fics. Now with Toph this story is shaping up to be great!