Reviews for Devils Don't Cry
MatteoAcioli chapter 8 . 6/15
It actually took 15 minutes after i red "Nyu" to scream "HOLY SHIET GAARA IS LUCY"
MatteoAcioli chapter 1 . 6/14
HOLY Shiet Kyrie death scene destroyed me
10/10 would read again
hellishninja91 chapter 1 . 2/17
Duuuuuuuuude...I'm at a loss for words...for how fucking AWSEOME THAT WAS! Man, it was just like the original devil may cry games...except...you know more dramatic...I mean seriously you could make a flocking' game out ta this man.
blackknight99 chapter 14 . 2/11
Could you possibly implement cerberus into narutos devilarms
RockNation chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
why take so long to update? You lose readers interest that way
Madgormley chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Excellent story i really hope you start updating agaim
jesse david chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
What time can you make a new chapter for this story so is natuto's new cloths a blue colorer of dante's cloths in devil may cry 4
TheHopeOfTheUniverse chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Hey,

I like your story. I like how you made Naruto not too overpowered and stuff. I also like how you gave him those Devil Arms and stuff.

You've had some misspelled words such as 'of coarse' and 'roomers' but overall the plot of the story is entertaining.

I don't know if you see my review but I hope that you continue this story or at least revise it then continue. Hoping to see an update sooner or later.

Regards,
TheHopeOfTheUniverse
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
While Naruto might not be able to use jutsu with Ifrit active he can still do other things, "Fire Bending" from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Ace's attacks from One Piece, he might be able to create balls of fire and axe hand them into his opponent while also grabbing boulders to hurl at his opponents if the fireball misses or if they manage to block it. I mean look at the Ifrit from Final Fantasy X, if I recall it shot a ball of fire at its target, before hurling a chunk of rock at it.
jesse david chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Please I am begging you to finish the story just finish the story please on my soul
Rebmul chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
this is a interesting fic i truely hope u continue it an i hope u save tayuya i kinda liked her
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
beautifully sad
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
coolllll
Falling Reach chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I love it when Nero says "you got a jacked up notion of fair play pal, and its begining to piss me off".
ravenshadow chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I just want to say that I greatly enjoy this story and I hope you continue you it.