Reviews for I Never
Animechan123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
hey louve the story... curious question?(soz if anyones asked it i havent looked at the comments) but who was duo with at the end... All in all a Lol story
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Interestig predicament!(sp?)

Happy New Years!
Animouse03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Okay, totally funny. Duo cracks me up in this story.

I do have one gripe though. I realize that this is from an anime (which is from Japan) but...you do realize that Quatre is an Arab right? And Trowa is European and Duo is American and Wufei is Chinese right? I mean...they're totally different and yet they all speak Japanese? Seems weird to me...
Julien Willomson chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
i think a sequel is a good thing.
Kittie1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
*begins chanting rapidly* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! God I love the ending!
NF chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
this has got to be the best yaoi I've ever read... and I read a lot... ANYWAY, I liked how much character developement there was... like everyone's reactions to the situation, especially Quatre's. Well, I have 3 words for you now.

WRITE. A. SEQUEL. :)

.:*NF*:.
Fenice Evangelista chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
KAKOII! _ TrowaxQuatre! Yeehee! Is cute! Yes, I want you to write a sequel, okay?
Queen Vegeta chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
lol! that was funny _ and it was sweet too. yes, please write a sequel!
Mlaine chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
It was really good, I think you should write more.
Mlaine chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
It was really good, I think you should write more.
alicia250 chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I liked it *very* much. I think I read it before... maybe. _
Grinning Reaper chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Arg! Sequel! Yers!
dark vampire chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
omg! that was so cute! loved it! perrrfect! 3x4 is my favorite! that was very good... but if you do write a sequel, there had better be more action in it!
dark vampire chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
i love you. if you write a sequel i will love you even more...(grin)
Moni chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
YES! The entire thing's up(finally)! Your writing's great and a sequel would be spectacular!