Reviews for To Be Loved
It's so kawaii ! I loved
I hope you write more ! Sorry for de bad English, I'm Brazilian
Rookk chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was kawaii! I loved it. I hope you write more because it's adorable.

I found them in character... Soi and Ukitake are just a sweet pairing~ne? X3
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it. I thought it was perfectly in charater, as strange as that sounds
Pi Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hehe. I like the story. hehe. I think that a ice cream in hell would take off very well don't you.
Michi Leona chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wonderful Job! You captured the characters well!
Tara-Yo chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
cute :)
Inner-Hollow chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
WOW!

This was very well written!
WinterVines chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Well I do believe I like this one even better than the other one I reviewed, and I liked that one a lot. For not knowing a lot about the characters, you seem to have hit the nail on the head in my opinion. All characters can be vulnerable at some point in time, even if they are kick ass like Soi Fon. Thanks for sharing a wonderful fic! -KG
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I like it...it had some nice moments, albeit some rough spots. Probably the biggest things on my mind were 1)They both acted too much like nervous teenagers (both are hardened combat veterans and combat leaders; Ukitake's millenia old while Soi-fon has at least a century or two) 2) The sudden declaration of love seemed way too sudden. Given what little was revealed in the fic' (that he was kind to her), maybe she could've come away with a desire to simply see him again or some such...but both of them just up and declaring love?
Selonianth chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
yea... i don't think i can do a plain old oneshot period i just can't stop the writing
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
hahaha swet

i love the way you paint soifon.

~C
Neltusailormoonpie chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was a really lovely story. I loved it. It's okay for the characters to be a little OC from time to time. As long as you didn't have Soi Fon all " I'm a shy girl-maiden" cuz that's so not Soi Fon. And you did a good job on Ukitake.

Hm... now I really like this pairing. Write more if you could please?
animegamemaster6 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was a great story. I personally think that it could maybe do with a sequal, as in maybe what happens when the over excitable third seats find Jyuu and Soi in the morning *hint hint*. This pairing could use more 'screen-time' as it were. Oh, and I think that you wrote Jyuushiro spot on. The Lost and Found series by Feilyn is pretty good.
the inscrutable one chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Another delightful romantic entanglement KA. Not an anime I’m terribly familiar with I'm afraid– um, this is a regular occurrence with me – but it doesn’t matter in the slightest. You’re really very good at restrained passion thing and it’s always so movingly and touchingly carried off. Rather fond of the flashes of colour in this tale – I like her cheeks beings ‘dusted a light rose shade’ and the later emergence of the much underused cerise! The raising of ‘an elegant white eyebrow’ is excellent. Eyes are of the utmost importance are they not? Actually one of my favourite words ‘berated’ makes an early appearance too – full marks for that. Beautifully done.
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was pretty cute! I've been thinking of doing an UkitakexSoifon story actually, but I can never think of a good plot. Yours was adorable though. There was a line towards the beginning about not being able to put more distance between them if you tried and I thought that was particularily witty.

Anyways, in your author's note you said you were looking for some romance stories? I have a couple of cute one-shots, mostly crack pairings you'd might like. I also have a chapter fic that's humor/romance with multiple pairings if you'd want to check that out.

Anyway, thank you for the cute story.

Later,