Reviews for A Grief Observed
Shining Sunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I managed not to cry until I reached Gibbs grieving for Abby. That chapter was the most heartbreaking for me.
Lightlowemon chapter 41 . 11/11/2009
It was all beautiful, i actually cried this was done so well.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 13 . 10/17/2009
That ring...was it what I think it was?
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
this one is really sad and beautiful all at the same time. The last line really got to me,

"The room that their friendship held so many memories. The room they shared stories, and smiles and sadness. The room they ultimately said their goodbyes. One with silence, the other with stories…"

This just sums up their friendship.
Shatterwing chapter 41 . 2/6/2009
This series broke my heart with every chapter.

Everything was beautiful, well written and heart wrenchingly

in character. I really enjoyed that you kept it short. The brief

chapters really kept the angst in concentrated doses.
damonkeygirl chapter 36 . 12/31/2008
really sad and beautiful, thanks.

but i wish you had some kate perspectives, because even though she's dead, she still cared, and if someone had dies before she had, she would have cared.
unique.and.proud chapter 41 . 11/17/2008
I loved this one. I loved the whole series. Each very fitting to the character they were written in. I can't say much more than how awesome they were. Well done Heather!

Now you can make it up to me for making me cry so much by writing me some nice Gabby fluff (cos you know you wanna) or something equally as happy! :P
unique.and.proud chapter 37 . 11/17/2008
Aw wow very well written.
unique.and.proud chapter 35 . 11/17/2008
*gulp*

wow, again nicely done. Loved the Ziva ones.

I'm impressed I've managed to read this many today. They're kinda addictive though.
unique.and.proud chapter 32 . 11/17/2008
Aw that was... well the tears are streaming now if that's any indication.
unique.and.proud chapter 31 . 11/17/2008
LOL you had me laughing at that last line in spite of the rest of the story. Again really loved this one.
unique.and.proud chapter 30 . 11/17/2008
Had to take a break from reading before I burst out into all out tears.

Loved the Jenny ones although happily they weren't quite so difficult to read since I already had to deal with her death on the show.

Don't want to read the Ziva ones, cos I think they'll be so sad, cos she like Gibbs is sposda be invinscible.
unique.and.proud chapter 26 . 11/17/2008
Wow loved this one and yes it made me cry.
unique.and.proud chapter 24 . 11/17/2008
All of them beautifully written.
unique.and.proud chapter 19 . 11/17/2008
*sniff*

*sniff*

Not full blown tears quite yet, but if I know you I know they'll come. The McGee ones were excellent.