Reviews for JxHQ: Tenderness
Dance Macabre chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You know, I reviewed this fic quite awhile back. But to be honest, I keep coming back every now and then to read it, and immerse myself in the depth and emotions that pulsate from the modest, unassuming little 628 words that sum up this story, and I think that it deserves an honor I have never given to any other; I'm going to review it twice.

I love the raw, unadulterated emotion that stems from your writing in this piece. It's so powerful, so tangible; almost grotesque in the bizarrely explicit way it's put across. There's no form of the ego or superego in this perspective; no shame or attempt to hide the sheer ugliness of the Joker's thoughts and perceptions that any other normal person would give off (sorry-just the Psychology student side of me that just demanded to be expressed). He's ugly, and ruthless, savage and gleeful, and you've portrayed that perfectly.

I spend a lot of time reading fanfics and stories, and this is, without a doubt, the best and most outstanding oneshot I have ever read-and I'm pretty sure it's going to remain that way. The fact that you've managed to evoke such passions and emotions so powerfully with so short a piece is further testament to that belief of mine.

I love your writing. And I will always be inspired and motivated to continue writing by reading your works.

Bravo.

-Dance
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
"But she’ll never stop paying for it."

Best line ever!

Don't you ever stop writing this stuff...
Adrianne Hershae chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow...your work is so amazing and yet...it's so disturbing. It's fascinating...

I've only seen the cartoon and watched the Batman movies aand looked up info online, but I think that you have a great understanding of how things would be in the "real world".

Your work is so good...that it's...scary. I'd say something similar about that "By His Hand" fic so just this one comment should do.
Nicoline88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I've been reading your oneshots, and let me say you are seriously ten kinds of awesome.

When I was younger and my brothers used to watch and read Batman, I loved Harley, she was my favorite. So I wanna thank you for making me feel better about my little obsession with Harley. lol

Oh and your one shot is so good! I can see the Joker beating Harley and hurting her feelings just to show her that she has no control over him. Even though she doesn't think she has any anyways. lol

Nicki
happycucumber chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Yet another work of brilliance from my favorite batman author!
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is really deep. I don't think my brain can even register literature on this level.

I made a little tribute to you on my profile.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So sad...but I bet if Harley did know, even if it meant a world of pain, she would be delighted.
Dance Macabre chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was one of the most beautiful-albeit twisted and tragic-fanfics I have ever read. But personally, that's sort of how I view Harley and Joker's relationship-beautiful, but twisted and tragic. I think you really caught the persona of Joker perfectly, and in a less direct way, Harley's too-it's rare to find a take on JokerxHarley of such depth... I really LOVE this fic!
Ace Clark chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow, this was beautiful...Deeply poetic

And I agree, I think a part of the reason the Joker abuses Harley is because she stirs emotions in him (I won't call it love exactly), and it frightens him that anyone can affect him on that level...

Any way,I will be faithfully waiting for more!
mamalily chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow..that was awesome..lol

Dark and emotional, yet still remained beautiful.

Thanks for the reply's!

And your welcome, your welcome, your welcome! :)