Reviews for Oblivious
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
So cute I loved the pity party liara, garrus, and joker held. Good work :D
Tiny Hawk chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I found myself feeling very sorry for Garrus, Liara and Joker, but especially for Joker. The irony to this story is that, of all the people that Shepard would most likely factor in to helping her take on the galaxy, it would be Joker, and definitely not Kaidan. In gameplay, I found I never used Kaidan, since he always died at the drop of a hat. And yet time and time again, Joker saves Shepard's ass against all odds. Talk about oblivious!

Otherwise, nicely done.
Code Name Adania chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This completely made my day. I always wished everyone else had the hots for Shepard (especially Joker!) and you made my wish come true! Everyone was very much in character and I loved the idea. Kudos to you!
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Again, this is another really enjoyable read. Well-written, with funny, cute, and sad moments.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered/thought about EVERYONE having a thing for Shepard, lol. She's so awesome that it's completely understandable, IMO. ;)

Anyway, this is another little scene that I think could have almost been plucked right out of the actual game. When I say that, I mean I think everyone was written so well into their characters, and the tone/humour/dialogue/etc matches the game's.

"Or possibly court-martialed, depending on how horrified you were by the idea."

This made me laugh out loud. Totally Kaidan, and really cute. :)
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is so cute and entirely believable It's so sweet that Kaiden gets the woman he loves, but I feel so sorry for Liara, Joker and Garrus! They all love her and she never even noticed!

I love the final scene between Kaiden and Shepard, it's adorable :)
Abellius chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Nice short story. Please write more!
Delylah chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This is really good. I don't remember the dialogue you mentioned when K, A and S were looking out over the Citadel...was that really in the game, or just part of your story?

Anyway...loved this. :)
Winter Lady chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I really liked this! The view of each of the characters and the sharing of their "moments" was a great read.
Childe at Heart chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw, I feel so bad for the other three. Kaidan and Shepard are my favorite couple, but I can really see how those other three could've worked, too. I like the story
Chosen of Mythal chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I'm more of a Garrus fangirl, but this story is beautifully written. Bittersweet in parts, comical and touching in others; a highly enjoyable, memorable read with superb characterization. Instant favourite.
KSCrusaders chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Have to admit I'm not Kaidan's biggest fan. In fact, I can't picture my own FemShep getting within ten feet of him. That being said, this was very well done. Transitions were a bit abrupt, but I guess that comes with this type of fic. I especially liked the bit with Joker, though I'm a Garrus fangirl at heart :)
bulletformybanana chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw. Such a romantic story, toutches your heart.
katzy85 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love this. The part at the end between Kaidan and Shepard made me smile because it really is reminiscent of those shy, flirty conversations couples have after they finally get together. Even though I do feel sorry for Garrus, Joker, and Liara, Kaidan and Shepard were just meant to be together :) lol. Good work.
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
AH!

I am SO GLAD you posted another fic! *SQUE!*

I read it right away and LOVED it so very much! The way you took the other three who loved Shepard quietly, got them all together, and then had them all share their stories about the time they figured out they loved her... that was amazing. And then capping it all off by the adorable and ridiculously cute scene between Shepard and Kaidan at the end... OMG.

Perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I like how you actually have Irien and Kaidan talk about what made them first drawn to eachother, and their shared moment on the Citadel when they both realized the other was going to get them in trouble... just great. Aw.

Two thumbs up, five stars, a dozen cookies, and kudos to you for another fantastic Mass Effect fic! And NOW you've got my muse all in a bother and I'm going to have to go write some more right now. :P

WHOHO! I want MORE!