Reviews for Its not to hard to understand
Empress Tatiana chapter 38 . 10/31/2014
noooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooo nonononononononononono why did it have to end now it was getting so good
SparrowBlaze chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I really enjoy this story, but I just thought I would point out one thing that was bugging me. All of your abbreviations for *you are* should be written as *you're* not *your*.

I am loving the story though :)
Chibi-tenshi808 chapter 38 . 9/2/2013
I know the last time you updated this story was in 2009 and all but, when you have time can you please please please update this story. I love it and i really wanna know what's gonna happen next.

Chibi-tenshi
Bikutoria-chaann chapter 38 . 4/24/2012
OMGEEEEEE! No! what happens to Hinata and Neji? What about Shinu? Upade soon please
jjj chapter 34 . 10/10/2011
in the biginning i really liked this fanfic even though Neji was so OCC. Know its going all over the place. First this girl shows up out of no where and Naruto is going to be a father which does nothing for the story or developes it in any way. Know he can't see?.

its a good story but your going all over the place to many ideas over complicating the plot when you should focus more on detail.
KatzeIason69 chapter 38 . 11/12/2010
really great story line hope you put more to it sooon please.
UnchartedAtHeart chapter 38 . 6/1/2010
AHHHHHH! You left off there? You cruel person...JK. I love the story! Neji's so sweet!

There are a few issues with the wrong word like pail instead of pale but those are minor. Just read through to catch errors in grammar(there aren't many that I spotted)

Awesomeness!
dragont2 chapter 38 . 4/15/2010
no you cant stop here im on the edge of my seat its really good got to know what happens next
Micheal Blair chapter 38 . 4/4/2010
FREAKING WRITE SOME MORE. lol. i like this story, but its been forever since you updated.
Nejinaru chapter 38 . 3/29/2010
This is great but could u let naru forgive itachi along the way cause i cant stand it when they make fics were tachi and naru r fighting pls *does super cute puppy dog pout*
nejirox27 chapter 38 . 3/7/2010
fabulas fic but you have to write more talk about cliff hangers
BYAAH chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
I vote KYUUBI! My 2 best friends vote Kyuubi! That means that Kyuubi gets 5 votes right! Ha! take THAT Itachi! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
bluecrystal angel chapter 38 . 10/27/2009
u continuin? love this story!
DarkRavie chapter 38 . 10/12/2009
Very good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next in your fic.
AnjoRemix chapter 38 . 10/12/2009
i wanna kill hisashi so bad right now tat i'm even cracking my knuckles while chuckling evily...i just got hit..T_T...for doing tat..ehehhe! keep the chapters coming!