Reviews for BA Season 3: 67 - Joining Of Souls
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awww loving sweet wonderful job
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
not much to say about this story that I've told you on msn, except that for everybody: READ THOS STORY!
El Varon chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Awesome story, man. Totally. Can't wait 'til the next chapter.
Midnight chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Okay, first time posting of a review here, but I've been reading your work since day one. Amazing job. A near perfect amalgam of drama, humor, ... and just about everything else. Just one question: will you be adding anything to the Maza family situation? The last thing we saw of that was the Goliath confrontation with the Mazas. I really should have asked this after the whole St. John/Shadow/Starr issue, but only thought of it now (with another garg/human wedding and all, it just clicked). Besides, I think we all were completely focused on the wedding, no? (umm, by the by, on a side note, won't that little runaway remnant of the bachelor party ever run out of battery power? Just thought I'd ask). Keep up the good work.
Supreme Ky chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
your gargoyles fics kick ass! when's the next one coming out? plz let it be soon.. anyways great job on all of them
Dara chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
(Purrrrs) Happy reader. Keep it going.
clio chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
cool story man. i like that you put the part about the attacks in first . i'm amercian and it means alot. keep writing. peace
Ashti chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Beautiful _ Too bad it won't stay that way.. Keep up the good work, will you?
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Encore! Beautiful, that one's right next to the Goliath and Elisa wedding. And let me just say that the ending is so completely perfect. I love it.