Reviews for Reprisal
red2013 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Great story to read as a tragedy.
ImLostForever chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
this was very well written. well done!
Camlem chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
I confess, I cried.

I was all teary-eyed through the whole chapter, and definitely started crying when Wilson listened to House's voicemail...

Awesome story, really.
Bonomania chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

I've never seen an Amber/House/Wilson fic like this before and I loved it. :D
Natasha5 chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
That was really heart-wrenching. I don't know if I want to hope that Wilson lives or that he dies soon after the end of this fic.

Just... I'm sort of speechless.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
sad... *candle for Ory*
Flatliner345 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hey I LOVED this story! And I hate to nit-pick but I just want to correct you on one thing; You said that the verses that you used at the top of each chapter were from a poem whose author is unknown, but, in fact, they are lyrics to the song 'Bring You Down' by Red Delicious. Once again I hate to nit-pick I just thought you would want to know, since no one else has said anything.
Silver Lady chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
I love House/Wilson, though not particularly sad ones, but this one was...fitting. It felt right for some reason. Strange, I know. It ended like it should have, with House dyig for Wilson, though Wilson committing suicide with Amber's gun in the clinic would have been a slightly less heart-rending ending, I think. The thought of poor Jimmy in pain...

In any case, I'd like to make one teeny, tiny correction. Affair de Coeur is NOT French for Love Affair. The word for love is amour, not coeur. Coeur means "heart" and "de" means "of". Therefore, the translated title of the chapter was not "Love Affair", but "Affair of the Heart", which is equally fitting I think.
theviewfromhere chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
I can't make this review long because I actually DID run out of tissues (there were only like 4 left in the box, to my credit), and I'm finding it slightly hard to type when all the keys keep blurring together...I just wanted to say that that was AWFUL...but in a really beautiful way. I'm actually glad you made it slash, now, because that fit the context of the story so much better. One of the few truly amazing fics I've read, and by far one of the ones that made me cry the most.

Great job.

~KT
xHouseLoverx chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Aw. -sniffles- That was...heart-wrenching. Love the poem at the end, though.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Okay, I loved this, even the end-which fit the story wonderfully. Everyone was in character well; House seems to allways be the hardest to write, especially with fluff. Because he rarely ever is like that, only a few people get to see it. Yes, he is capable of being that way. I'm just saying having that to maintain the balence must be very tough. Kudos to you for pulling it off! I just adore this pairing. It would be awsome if this became canon!
theviewfromhere chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Ohh, wow...you sure know how to do the whole suspense thing, don't you? Sorry that I didn't get a chance to review chapters 3 and 4, but I was in Hawaii and computers are few and far between over there.

But, seriously...it was all great. Got my heart rate up and everything. My theory: the actual show would be a whole load better if the writers got their ideas from people like you.

And do you know something? Great job with the realism, because I can actually imagine Amber doing something like this. She would find it perfectly acceptable to exact revenge on someone like Wilson...and even if they weren't in a relationship, I like to believe that House would suddenly turn into the self-sacrificing type if his best friend were ever threatened like this.

Please...plaese don't keep us on pins and needles for TOO long!

(And remember: new episodes April 28!)

~KT
Lady Lex chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
I love you! A new chapter that quickly and a GREAT one at that! But don't leave me hanging for too long! That was so intense!

:( Poor House! Is he gonna take the fall for Wilson yet again? I hope Wilson finds his legs and jumps in front of House at the last minute! There's something you don't see in every fic.

kwittbugginme chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
more soon please? I wanna see what CTB is gonna do to wilson and house or what wilson and house are gonna do to CTB, either way, i would like some more soon please.

thanks for sharing

k
xgraciela chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
Wow! Great chapter, great suspense! :)

I love the way this is going. Keep up the good work!