Reviews for The Chronicles of Kyle: The Inspiration
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love the difference between 10 and 9's Emergency Program One's. 9 is straight to the point and serious, and 10 is... well, 10, and forgets what he was saying halfway through. However, although that made me giggle, most of this chapter had me sniffling, because the poor Doctor! All lonely without Rose... *sniff* Anyways, I like the ending, and I'm going to pretend that in this version the Doctor's final message to Rose includes 'I love you', because it frustrates me so much how he gets cut off before he can say it.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
These are great. I love them! Love the Kyle gave him the idea to contact Rose!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Seems to be one smart kitty; I wonder how he'll be woven into future events :)
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
love it! Ace!
VampMistress chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
that was lovely and a bit sad. hope you upload more! ~VM~
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Yeah for my cat! However, I'm not sure if I like the name Kyle. I'm thinking Kylie might be better, then she could do what my hubby's first cat pulled and come home knocked up. I could just imagine the Doctor running around the universe trying to find homes for his kittens. Plus I couldn't resist the name and well VotD and all that.
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That's rather sweet. First of the series I've run into, so I'll have to go hunt down others :)
GM Andy chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Did you know that this site punishes fast readers? No? yeah...

Actually had to wait to give you a review.

Very cute series, unique idea, and well written too. I'm keeping my eyes open for the others.

This one is quite nice. Smart cat. :)