Reviews for The Letter
orchid14 chapter 2 . 2/7
So touching, so sweet 3
Policis chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
All was right with the world. Amen. Kenkaoforever!
miss greenpeace chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I love how the letter conveys the way they love, and I love how you portrait their love; quiet, strong, and runs deep. How it's more than love - the complete trust and the term each other's shield and blade..I couldn't think of better words to describe their relationship. Great work
pinaydilag chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
This is filled with so much love. I'm very happy to have read this. Thank you.
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Aw, so sweet. It just gives me a wram fuzzy feeling Also I loved that part in the first chapter about running from women. It is really good and I love it.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Nice job. )

ari chan
older and amused chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
aw, so beautiful :-)
rurouni dee chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
That was adorable.
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Very sweet. A strong statement of love. How funny that Kenji thinks of the stories as courtship, but there you go. Family lore and all that. Cute story.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That is a beautifuly written letter. Great fic.
Miyoku chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Sometimes, I have wondered if before my parent's divorce, if they actually loved eachother. _

lol.

But I really liked how well written this was and the letter just captivated me. :]

Please keep writing! :D
Ranuel chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
It's nice to see a Kenji story where he isn't a brat but a real kid with a real concern. You did a great job with characterization all the way around.
Anime's-mistress chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
(sigh of contentment) That was sweet. :)
galliechan chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
So cute..:)
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Quite a romantic piece, especially considering the romantic pair never appear. I loved the line, "We believe in each other’s abilities, and make adjustments for each other’s weaknesses."

Who wouldn't want what you describe? I couldn't really see Kenshin writing a gushy love letter. The way you had Kaoru explaining her life to Megumi made sense and was an original way to capture their feelings.