Reviews for Once Upon a Time: The Little Mermaid
whitealmond chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
sweet ending
whitealmond chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Wait, do humans fade to nothing when they die in this world? Damn O.o also I thought there would be more of a fight but having Hyourinmaru kill the cat was pretty fitting, too.
whitealmond chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Rubber bone... *snort* Hyourinmaru XD
whitealmond chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
like the core of a blooming flower... my favorite phrase. You have great skill with words :)
whitealmond chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Eh, so humans can communicate with their animals in this world? hahaha
whitealmond chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I LOVE that you're incorporating elements of the original fairy tale into the story, too! I kinda thought the sea witch would be Aizen, the family's trusted sea wizard, lol
whitealmond chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
*sniff* even though I know they'll see each other again this still makes my heart crack
whitealmond chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I really like how you've blended the Disney movie and Bleach together, giving Momo magic powers. I wonder who the big bad will be...?
hitsuhina1220 chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
i love this story it's so cute serious and all in all the best hitsuhina story i've read so far.
icyangel27 chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
The poem was realli sweet! And awsome story! I loved it! Plz update your sequel! PCE
serenity095 chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
this story was really good :) im going to go read the sequel now!
serenity095 chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
lol, rangiku :)

"And remember! I'm gonna kill you if you die!"
bubblee.bath chapter 16 . 11/15/2009
aw! l love it!
Yules chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Gosh. The Little Mermaid story always tears me up-so sad D: But this time, there's a happy ending! Great story! 3
Submachine Error chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
i just have something to say to you, your stories ROCK! each time that i read one, it's like if i'm reading an already published book. You are a great auther and i hope you will never let this talent you have slip away from you! sorry if it sound so poetic...

Frozen ice cream