Reviews for Saucy Tales
Arasia chapter 3 . 2/2
wowww.
your saucy tales are hot hot hot!
can't wait for the next installment, and all the ones after!
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
More more! Want more stories! _
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
AHHHHH SHITE THAT WAS FUDGING AWESOME. Whoop hanabi. You HAVE to carry on PLEASE I burst my gut reading thus. Can't wait for moreeee
retarded yet smart chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
I read your lemons and fell in LOVE with them. I hope you will continue your great work. UPDATE SOON FOR THE LOVE OF LEMONS!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
hehe i really like hanabi's way of thinking lol! most of the time im not a fan of incest (never) but hinata and Neji look way too cute to hate together ne!
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Damn it, you did not betray SasuHina fans with KakaHina...you've made us dileriously happy...

lol. you have a knack for making me breathless with your raunchier stories. Hinata is too damn lucky we love her so much to write her into these situations!
crookshies chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Kakashi-sensei! ( blushes)
Sepsis chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
wow.. I cant wait for the Shika/Hina story :) Awesome!3
jecka-hime22 chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
hey, you need to UPDATE..yay! can't wait for Shikahina shot and oh don't forget Itahina and Gaahina pls! OH YEAH! sOo update soon!
math music reading chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
O.o Enough said. SasuHina please?
the elsinatr chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
YES SHIKA/HINA SO AMAZN! I LOVE SHIKA/HINA. IT'S THE BEST PAIRING I LIKE WITH SHIKAMARU! BESIDES HIM/TEMARI! OMG TEMARI'S OUTFIT IN CH. 453 IS AMAZN! I'M HIGH! NOT LITERALLY BUT SEEING THAT I READ YOUR STORIES I'M GOING CRAZY! I KNOW I DON'T SOUND COOL RIGHT NOW SO I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU ALONE NOW!
shy.smile chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Awesome stories..:) I cant wait for another.._
MD1 HINATA18 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
wut a perv._
lonely- unwanted-girl chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
after shikahina, could you write a itahina please, thanks, and nice story
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Eep! So Kakashi was the one to get her virginity... Meh... I was thinking it would be Sasuke... Well, please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »