Reviews for Phone Home
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
That was funny. Wish I knew what he was talking about. Lol.
Rags666 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
lol.
Wallace chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
And you know the depressing thing? This says everything that can be said about the current state of the X-comics.

Still wonderful, though.
Fellowshipper chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Y'know, it's rare to find a story that does justice to everyone's (or nearly everyone's) favorite super-powered geologist. This is without a doubt one of the best I've seen. Funny stuff, and he brings up some rather interesting points, too. I loved it! :)
Unanon chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Too perfect!
Storm13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
nice normal non mutant brunnette?

NO WAY HAVOK STAY AWAY FROM ME I DONT DATE BLONDS
Jean1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Oh gawd. I laughed all the way through this. I usually get a kick out of one of the characters looking around them with a mocking eye anyway, but this was one of the bestversions I've seen. And I actually like this version of Havok. He really should be this way, and I'd love him. Best of all, I fell on the floor over this line: "Because I've had time to think about my romantic history and I've sworn off any woman whose hair color is replicated by a Jell-O flavor..." That is classic! One of the best lines in a story I've seen in a long time. Great fun.
Lady Kate chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
LOL! That was great! I can't even pick a favorite line - there are too many good ones! Thanks for the laugh. :)
Addict666 chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
awesome..I really like Havok he's a cool character. This gives me ideas.