Reviews for Princes and Us
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2018
i know d wedding is over ...but could you add a couple chapters..i love d story btw...one of d best i read and one of the few i have had the patience to complete..!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
but...uh..when is our dear edward gonna tell bella the truth abt who he is?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
great ideas girl!
nbrian72 chapter 23 . 1/13/2018
Update?
Bluebelles112 chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
omg please update its sutch a good story
BRONZED HAIR LV chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
Ok . I've read a lot of fanfiction but this will totally.b one to remember. THAT WAS SO AWESOMELY DONE! :-) :-) :-)!
Bookz4life chapter 23 . 10/30/2015
ohhhhh! please update again! I love this story and its really amazing! just please update again really really soon! I love Emmett and Jasper and how they fight about little things! I also love how you got rid of tyana and all that! just please update again really soon and finish the story... also it would be cool if you went till roses wedding or made bella pregnant so that's where it ended... when she had the baby.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2015
Stories with potential are never continued :/
fanjane chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
okay i am just on chapter 7 and this is f*cking cool fanfic and agreat story love it!:)
Liz 1974 chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ok going back to read
Liz 1974 chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
NO not boring at all exciting yep that's what it is
Liz 1974 chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Oh that fucking BITCH i want to kill her
star1light3 chapter 23 . 2/4/2015
hey sorry while i was half way through this story it logged me out but thats my name :)
i love this story i hope your going to continue it :) are you going to continue? i have loved every chapter and i would love to read more of it so i do really hope you keep going :)
dashundra89 chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
Please start back writing this story. I absolutely love it.
Sweet lover1 chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
Please update soon! It's a great story!
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »