Reviews for See Me Watching, Learning Truths
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was adorable! And wonderfully Kelso. Lovely.
Winchester Baby chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was sooo cute love that Kelso was a romantic Great story and amazing job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You perfectly captured Kelso's POV! Totally right about Jackie and Hyde too!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is really great. Perfect Kelso voice. You capture his endearing stupidity and affection for his friends wonderfully and it fits in perfectly with the events of the show.
Kris chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hyde and Jackie are meant to be. It doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

How did the writers of Season 8 got so DUMB? I mean not hilariously dumb like kelso but STUPIDLY AND ANNOYINGLY DUMB! Fez and Jackie? Hyde and a stripper wife? A STRIPPER IN RED'S HOUSE? Come on.

I still cant get over it after years!
kmgale chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
haha, I love the last line. Someone needs to send that to the S8 writers...Great oneshot!
zomganonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I absolutely loved this. It's rare to see a Kelso-centric oneshot like this, and even more rare to see a good one. Being the loyal JH shipper that I am, I obviously loved the subject matter. But I think what made the story was the juxtaposition between Kelso's deep thoughts about Jackie and Hyde's relationship and his own random thoughts ["...like he's suddenly sprouted a second head (which would be SO COOL!)"].

I just reread this and it sounds a bit like I'm trying to sound like some pretentious critic, or something... I'm really not, I promise. But I really hope to see more from you soon, this was great.
Rozanowicz chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love the writing in this - third person but with Kelso's viewpoint, which is super-hard to do. Not heavy on the plot, which is my only complaint, but it doesn't need to be because of the simplistic beauty of the way you capture Kelso's feelings about Jackie and what has happened between them.

I love it!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
very cute. And very true to the show. Kelso did figure out that Jackie and Hyde belonged together, at least afte the 5th season. Now only if the writers had believed that. And throwing in the whole, he's like James Bond only prettier, made me laugh. What a Kelso thing to say!
Kayjay chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Excellent!You nailed Kelso on the head in a most amusing way. Who knew he was so smart? Thanks!