Reviews for Educational Experience
Litosts chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh my God. This was hilarious.
corpselover1426 chapter 1 . 1/8
OMG This is HILARIOUS *rolls on the ground laughing and passes out* XD
At first, when L started laughing, I actually thought that the reason was because he thought that Raito had peed inside Misa O.O XD

Keep Calm & Write on,
Corpse-kun
Jack's Ace chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Strange thing was I laughed at the same time as L XD or rather choked on laughter X3
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I liked it! It was fun to read :D even though the Raito/Misa pairing is weird for me too.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hilarious
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
L is awesome. ;)
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hahaha that was great! Really funny! Loved it...of course...;)
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hahaha! Laugh trip! :D
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is literally the funniest sex scene I have ever read.
CookieOverlord chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I reckon the lack of description made it even funnier, L wasn't the only one having an uncontrollable laughing fit at the end XD. "Shouting. High-pitched. Ow." Possibly one of my favourite parts. Just epical.
MC chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It was beautiful.

True story: I haven't read/written/whatever anything DN-related for three years, but I stumbled on this and was like, "hah, I remember that being pretty funny," so I read it. And now I can't stop. So... thanks?
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ahh.. Only L... Only L w'
Bartledoo chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Lol, it was really funny, and it seemed just like the things L would say.
SA2208 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I wasn't sure what i expected when I clicked on this one...but you sure did a great job! Made me laugh all through this... I was hesitant at first because i just can't tolerate MisaXRaito but this was great!
Khorale chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow! This is the first time I actually read a crack lemon! It's nicely done too.