Reviews for Educational Experience
Asantai chapter 1 . 4/4
OH. GOD. Funniest thing I have ever read in my LIFE. My nan is sitting on the couch opposite, along with my mom, (They both decided to visit at the same time. Woop woop. Lucky me.) and they were both looking at me like I was bat shit crazy. I'm serious, I was on my side, rolling on the floor, (I fell off the sofa) and screaming my head off with laughter. XD Wow. Favorite, follow, and favorite.
Mia31004 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
XD
leedleleedlelawliet chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Oh my God. This was hilarious.
corpselover1426 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
OMG This is HILARIOUS *rolls on the ground laughing and passes out* XD
At first, when L started laughing, I actually thought that the reason was because he thought that Raito had peed inside Misa O.O XD

Keep Calm & Write on,
Corpse-kun
Jack's Ace chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Strange thing was I laughed at the same time as L XD or rather choked on laughter X3
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I liked it! It was fun to read :D even though the Raito/Misa pairing is weird for me too.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hilarious
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
L is awesome. ;)
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hahaha that was great! Really funny! Loved it...of course...;)
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hahaha! Laugh trip! :D
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is literally the funniest sex scene I have ever read.
CookieOverlord chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I reckon the lack of description made it even funnier, L wasn't the only one having an uncontrollable laughing fit at the end XD. "Shouting. High-pitched. Ow." Possibly one of my favourite parts. Just epical.
MC chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It was beautiful.

True story: I haven't read/written/whatever anything DN-related for three years, but I stumbled on this and was like, "hah, I remember that being pretty funny," so I read it. And now I can't stop. So... thanks?
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ahh.. Only L... Only L w'