Reviews for Graduation Day
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Very nice. I like how you portrayed Lillet's doubts about graduation... I know that it can be a scary thing.

"Decide to dump Amoretta and run off to Albion after that Bartido guy?" Ahaha... made me laugh. )

And Gammel Dore's speech at the end was similar to Dumbledore's speeches... I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I found it amusing nonetheless. P
DreamShadower chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Lillet can be really smart, but be really dumb at times too. Of course Amoretta would go with her. :3

Hehe, Advocat really is a great character. .

Aww, Gaff just can't seem to say he wants to go with Lillet on his own. .
random-uncanon chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
That was just lovely! You are a truly skilled writer and you capture the essence of this game so well. I love how you portrayed the characters, they were all spot-on, and the interactions were all excellent, from the humorous exchanges to the fluff between Lillet and Amoretta. Very nice. It was good to see what happens before the game's epilogue.
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
cool, we get to see how she went from farmer daughter, to magician student, world savior(maybe?) and now a full fledge magician and royal mage :)
Silvara rivana chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Grins I am betting it's advocat! I can just see him watching them and lusting. it is a devils way after all. Esecilay when an angel's soul is involved. Young love. So happy that lillet's little issue was some what resolved. I would like to know one thing. any idea what happened to Surely? The frog? I know he got smaked in the game haveing beaten it but they never say that it died or got eaten or ran away.
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
that was resolve easy enough

but..what is that devil?
No Make Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh! A new story! I loved your other GrimGrimoire fic and it's great that you're working on another so soon :) I also really happy that it's about Lillet in her early days because I have a soft spot for stories about growing up in life and love.
Tarma Hartley chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
WELL DONE! :) I like this. :) Very well written-as always!-engaging with crisp and clear conversations and I can clearly see the action in my mind's eye which is good! :)

I like the way you started out with the nightmare scene and then gently segway into the scene with Gaff poking Lillet with a broom to get her up. Excellent transition and descriptions! :)

Can't wait for the update! :)

Great Work & Well Done! :)
Alouete chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I've always enjoyed your stories of the Grimoire world and I'm ever so glad that you've released yet another one of your entertaining Lilet's adventure. Please do continue, although I wish that you would update more than simply once a week. Please, won't you consider twice?
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i think the term your finding is shoujo ai :) same meaning, but usually without the lemony stuffs

interesting, so this is somewhere after the game and before your other fic?
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
ok... what happens next. can't split lillet up from amoretta. they are ment to be together forever!