Reviews for Forever and Always
Why does Alice have to have say over every bodies life? I don't like Alice at all in all these stories. She's soo noisey and telling everybody how to live, if I had a friend like that I don't think I could take it.
lisamccool388 chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
i love this story you did a good job with it
twilightgran chapter 31 . 10/6/2014
Reading through the reviews I have to say I completely agree with the ones bringing baby Ayden's middle name into question. Normally I would say Ayden Michael is a beautiful name choice (my brother's middle name was Michael), but not under these circumstances. Other than that your story is very good.) Thanks for sharing it with us. BR
alaskangirl chapter 38 . 9/23/2014
i have always wondered why you didn't touch on bella's recover after being raped. to me in my opinion it was like it never happened. what happened to mike was he ever found guilty? what about alexia did karma bite her?
debslmac chapter 38 . 9/3/2014
Loved this story
Edward's spouse chapter 38 . 2/20/2014
excellent story.
Girlink chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Now it was my turn to see blank...

Babies... I've always wanted twins!
Girlink chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
oh my Bella! But what a surprise was.
I was not expecting the news!

I must tell you that this is the first story I read on where Bella faints to confirm that is pregnant!
Girlink chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
can't find the link of Bella's dress! Do you provide me it please, please please !?
Gidget922 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
i so hope mike doesn't get his revenge
Gidget922 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
that was priceless Bella & Alexia...
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
so true when a woman finds out she's pregnant, she goes thru several emotion's first then last is acceptance. When they tell their man it takes time for them to process it too, but hormones play into it as well.
Gidget922 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I love this chapter you deal w real life issues and these things do happen yes this will be simply loved
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
this sounds very interesting i look forward to reading more of it and the rest of your stories as well
LAB1 chapter 38 . 6/27/2013
This is such a cute story. I really enjoyed it! I have two minor problems though. First being that they wouldn't have used the name Michael after her ex and everything that happened. Second, while I understand that you hadn't had children before writing this story, there are details with twins you should know. Most drs will induce at 38 weeks. There are risks to the babies by going longer. Second, in the US, all twin births take place in the OR just in case emergency surgery is needed. I'm pg with twins now and I'm really not happy about it!
1,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »