Reviews for Forever and Always
She got raped while pregnant but she just kept going like it never happened? Sadly it's obvious that you are not kidding. I am dying to know what she's on so to recommend this for real rape victims that need time to overcome what happened to them.
neelix lee chapter 38 . 9/17/2016
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
Do you have the links to the pictures? I really really loved your story and would love to visualize them all in all those pretty outfits that you've described! Specially Bella's ring and wedding dress!
- SC
Vero Diaz chapter 23 . 5/4/2016
You should check the grammar
Guest chapter 38 . 2/20/2016
Love It!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
Why does Alice have to have say over every bodies life? I don't like Alice at all in all these stories. She's soo noisey and telling everybody how to live, if I had a friend like that I don't think I could take it.
lisamccool388 chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
i love this story you did a good job with it
twilightgran chapter 31 . 10/6/2014
Reading through the reviews I have to say I completely agree with the ones bringing baby Ayden's middle name into question. Normally I would say Ayden Michael is a beautiful name choice (my brother's middle name was Michael), but not under these circumstances. Other than that your story is very good.) Thanks for sharing it with us. BR
alaskangirl chapter 38 . 9/23/2014
i have always wondered why you didn't touch on bella's recover after being raped. to me in my opinion it was like it never happened. what happened to mike was he ever found guilty? what about alexia did karma bite her?
debslmac chapter 38 . 9/3/2014
Loved this story
Edward's spouse chapter 38 . 2/20/2014
excellent story.
Girlink chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Now it was my turn to see blank...

Babies... I've always wanted twins!
Girlink chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
oh my Bella! But what a surprise was.
I was not expecting the news!

I must tell you that this is the first story I read on where Bella faints to confirm that is pregnant!
Girlink chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
can't find the link of Bella's dress! Do you provide me it please, please please !?
Gidget922 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
i so hope mike doesn't get his revenge
1,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »