Reviews for Forever and Always
twirob chapter 38 . 9/21
thanks so much for sharing this great little sequel with us and sticking with it to completion ;D
Lillywhite1 chapter 2 . 8/1
Ich love the sequel
This was really good! I LOVE that I was right about the younger generation pairing up! Little things like being right make me so happy!
Fuck Bella's mom. After all the stress and trauma Bella went thru, Renee has to make it all about what Renee thinks and wants!
Of course, partners in revenge. When they hear Bella is PREGNANT, omg. they will try to make her lose it I hope Edward tears his balls off! I'd call the police right now and say that mike is violating the restraining order and the harpers are trespassing! but I am a mean nasty person like that!
Renee should be glad that at least they were MARRIED before she got pregnant. sheesh. and it is not like Edward and Bella can't AFFORD to have a baby. and if Bella has to take a semester off, college isn't going ANYWHERE!
it is gonna be a boy, then Bella's first child will be a girl; the two will get MARRIED. Rose's little girl will marry Bella's son, and EVERYONE WILL BE RELATED. THE END. Drop the mic!
I was waiting for Sex on the beach! you were really sneaky having them not DO IT when Edward was on the BRINK OF INSANITY!
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but when our lovebirds were in Chicago for Party planning, Carlisle and Esme had to go somewhere they didn't wanna go. Will this be pertinent later on? (know that you can't answer and everything has already been revealed, but just wanted to be "on the record" as having asked the question)
Did I see it coming? no. BUT, as soon as they said she'd been sick a few day, OOOH YEAH!
She got raped while pregnant but she just kept going like it never happened? Sadly it's obvious that you are not kidding. I am dying to know what she's on so to recommend this for real rape victims that need time to overcome what happened to them.
neelix lee chapter 38 . 9/17/2016
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
Do you have the links to the pictures? I really really loved your story and would love to visualize them all in all those pretty outfits that you've described! Specially Bella's ring and wedding dress!
- SC
Vero Diaz chapter 23 . 5/4/2016
You should check the grammar
Guest chapter 38 . 2/20/2016