Reviews for Forever and Always
lostinapapercup chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
yay! I'm so excited!

I can't wait for your next update!
blehblehblah chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
love it! its awesome! and sorry i didnt review at the end of serendipty but i thought id save time and just say i love it when i reveiwed this one! great writing!
CarolineB chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Great first chapter - so glad you're continuing this story.

Edward's parents reacted as we assumed they would. Eager to see the spin from Bella's folks.

So far (except the Mike and snow bunny) everything has been smooth - I think they need a dose of reality that can make their love even stronger soon...just an idea! :)
lizbre chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
wonderful keep going
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hooked already! Just as fabulous as Serendipity. I will be looking forward to all of your updates! This is great!
laura719 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
really good first chapter! i cant wait to read about bella's parent's reactions! :)
fetish 4 carlisle chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
LOVE IT.

update!
Potterfriendz chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Excellent start to a new story! I love Esme and Carlisle :) Hooray for parties and I'm so happy to see that Bella is taken with Esme.

I love it! Can't wait to see them back at school and how Bella's parents are handling this.
xlynnx chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
haha

I wonder what happens when they push Alice into the party planning mix..
Twilighter844 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I already love it!
stupidvampires101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Carlisle and Esme are just so sweet! I want them as in-laws! :) I knew they would take it well. I also knew Bella's parents wouldn't, especially Charlie! I'm looking forward to what they said in the next chapter. I just hope they don't cause too many problems for poor Bella! Oh ya, and going back to school too. Isn’t Bella starting her new job now?
Iwant2bdazzled chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
wow, esme has some alice in her! this is exciting, hurry and update soon :)
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
great first chapter]

i understand about school:) unfortunately it does come first
Sporkedd chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
reactions from bellas parents about the engagement? you covered that in the beginning of the chapter :)

keep going :D grace wants more!
paddyfoot92 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
great chapter update soon!
1,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 Next »