Reviews for Forever and Always
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hooked already! Just as fabulous as Serendipity. I will be looking forward to all of your updates! This is great!
laura719 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
really good first chapter! i cant wait to read about bella's parent's reactions! :)
fetish 4 carlisle chapter 1 . 3/23/2008

Potterfriendz chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Excellent start to a new story! I love Esme and Carlisle :) Hooray for parties and I'm so happy to see that Bella is taken with Esme.

I love it! Can't wait to see them back at school and how Bella's parents are handling this.
xlynnx chapter 1 . 3/23/2008

I wonder what happens when they push Alice into the party planning mix..
Twilighter844 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I already love it!
stupidvampires101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Carlisle and Esme are just so sweet! I want them as in-laws! :) I knew they would take it well. I also knew Bella's parents wouldn't, especially Charlie! I'm looking forward to what they said in the next chapter. I just hope they don't cause too many problems for poor Bella! Oh ya, and going back to school too. Isn’t Bella starting her new job now?
Iwant2bdazzled chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
wow, esme has some alice in her! this is exciting, hurry and update soon :)
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
great first chapter]

i understand about school:) unfortunately it does come first
Sporkedd chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
reactions from bellas parents about the engagement? you covered that in the beginning of the chapter :)

keep going :D grace wants more!
paddyfoot92 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
great chapter update soon!
EC4me chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Edward sure knows all the right things to say! How could Bella possibly not want the party after that!
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Very nice start. I can't wait for it to continue. I liked how they told Carlisle and Esme.
angnoch chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
haha i know you JUST posted but some outside force drew me to my computer and voila! serendipity ends and this one begins! serendipity was a masterpiece, if you didn't know it already, and i am sure that forever and always will be one as well. you have a talent with this little writing thing (haha) and this first chapter is GREAT!

i look forward to reading more about your version of edward and bella!
Naladia chapter 1 . 3/23/2008