Reviews for Forever and Always
SmurfieGhost chapter 37 . 6/11/2013
Ooo myy good! Moore babbiie i wouldhave loved if we got more baby scenes! I love babies hehe
Vampfan1 chapter 31 . 9/10/2012
Ok, I realize I am turning into a pain in the ass negative reviewer but I have to ask another, " What the hell were you thinking question. So here goes...

You let a MIKE ( "Michael" rape a pregnant, married Bella {which was soooo wrong BTW} and then you actually named their firstborn son Ayden MICHAEL) Did that connection escape you when writing? Regardless what the readers voted on, you should never, ever name the kid after the rapist. Especially a child that was in utero at the time of the rape. What ? Were you trying to memorialize the event? I really don't mean to be mean here and I love your stories but come on really? Was no thought given to that? Do you honestly think that either Edward or Bella would want to be reminded of that event every time they thought of their kids name?
Vampfan1 chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
I think Edward has been in touch with Renee and he has brought her to the party so Bella can rekindle their mother / daughter relationship before the babies come.
Vampfan1 chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
I can not believe you actually let him rape her. How could you do that? I am horrified! Why? Why the hell would you do that?Newly married and pregnant. Finally getting all her dreams to come true and you let that scum bag rape her? What were you thinking?
mrs moonie chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
Mike shouldn't have even been at the restraining order should've still been in effect.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 34 . 12/14/2011