Reviews for Lost in the Dark
Shawn and Sammy chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
ER MER GHERD! A MAD MUUUUUSE! xD
mngrue chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
The ending felt a bit rushed to me, but I liked it overall. It was much tighter and more smoothly written than Smoke on the Water (the bayou one), but still had all that wonderful limp/hurt/angst you do so well.
deanssammy chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
oh my John's a father.
daleaikman chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
great story. Always love how dean and sam take care of each ohter. And How John always messes up but with bobby's help comes to hes sinses.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Another great story. Please keep them coming.
Girafa chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
Loveloveloved this story! Great job : D
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Absolutely loved! This was just too damn good. xD
Dassy1407 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I loved this story a whole lot. It was well written and I enjoyed it a lot. ) Every chapter made me anxious to go to the next one. Great Job!

Miss Dassy )
Jazmingirl chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
I love it a great ending
Farrahmack chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Great story, love teenchester stories they're awesome.

So wow Jhon hitting Sammy, does kinda sould like something he might do though, not to trash Daddy Winchester but he does seem kinda ill temperd.
Mel Storm chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
poor dean and sammy! again love the story! love your writing.

peace

mel
V.R. Jennings chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Loved it! Keep up the good work!
always-a-country-girl chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the BEST fanfic I have seen on here. It's brilliant! But please please PLEASE make Sam and Dean 100% better! I'm a real sucker for a happy ending, even in angst fics. :) Please update soon!
Twinchy chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Bobby was right, John really deserved the swing to no end. Sometimes he's just too blind to see what's right in front of him...

The scene with the 'black creature' in the boys' room was very strong paced and awesomely written. Dean fought like a trooper to keep his little brother safe, despite his own severe injuries. It broke my heart when he collapsed in the end with his spinal cord damaged even more trying to rescue Sammy. I'm really glad they both got away okay finally though.

Sorry to say that, but IMHO the epilogue was kind of weak. Somehow it didn't fit too well with the great and tense story (no offence).
Twinchy chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
"Before Bobby could explain what the doctor said John dragged the disheveled looking man through the door." That was so very much John Winchester! *snicker*

You are truly putting the whole family up for a ride here. *rushes to read the last chapter*