Reviews for Aisuru
Kunoichi-neechan chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Omfg, too adorable3

Masamune is such a romantic person!

Ina's reaction was just priceless. :D
I'X'A Wolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
aw...so cute, Masamune has a crush...and i din't see any crack, just some fluff. can you make more ? plz ?
cat chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is extremely cute!
Tindercrest chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was a well-written fluff~ I enjoyed your story!

Both of them should soften up, I agree. The way you showed both of their emotional sides is really impressive! Keep up the good work!

(To be honest, I never expected to see a well-written Ina's soft side characterization in any fan fiction, but here you are proving me wrong. )
AstaMafia chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Woah...I was totally spectic about if I would like the story, but it's well done. You should write some more.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Like someone else said: pure genius.
xCrazedxCamelsx chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw, that was TOO cute! Nicely written, as well. Silly little Masamune...it's so hard not to love him
empresszhen chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Uhh, well it's my 1st review here. When I wasn't a member of this web yet, I always read this story to make me smile. I love this story although it is simple, it's really wonderful. Keep up the fantastic work. :)
Shadow Saika chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This was a nicely done story. It had Ina and everyone's favorite cocky warlord Masamune. What more could you want?
Paupu chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Que es muy kawaii x3 I loved it! Masamune is such a softie xDD
Aryk von Straln chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Pure crack you say? If you can compare this to crack then maybe it isn't as bad for you as they say it is...erm anyways, I confess that I'm not a huge fan of SW(although I did play 2 obsessively) but I always enjoyed playing as Masamune and this just gives him a depth of character that fits him perfectly.

I bid you farewell! Adieu!
belforma chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was genius.

I finished this with a chuckle and a smile.

I don't see a lot of Inax[Insert someone other than Sakon here], and this was really well executed. Your writing is ace.

...genius.

And also props for a well-done Masamune in general.