Reviews for Easter Morning
inupuppy1596 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aw that was so cute it made me smile. :)
MileyDreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Alright! I think Jackson's gonna be happy with this. :)

Funny, You and Me Together played while I read this...

As always, I love the detail you write with. And the details are what makes we readers feel like we are standing right there with the characters. The details are what we want, that is why so many people do like this story, you have a descriptive talent. Keep that up!

Even in the outfits that characters are wearing, there is detail! I mean, explaining Lilly's outfit clear down to having todye her shoes to match and the hair clips... The ankle bracelets on Miley's ankle. Where the skirts' material stop. It almost makes it so, as a reader, when I close my eyes I can see Lilly and Miley in a room putting those dresses on.

Having Dolly and Robby Ray do the wedding music was genius.

Poor Lu, having the bouquet thrown at her. And I can only imagine that Kaela has a wicked arm.

Wild Turkey huh? HeHe.
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I teared up for a second when he said to kiss the bride. Lovely. Great! Onto This is our life! (I think)
My Personal Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aw. cute! :P Loved the Turkey! XP
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I loved it
FauxFame chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aww. So sweet. It's nice that Jackson has finally found someone to love and to hold. (personally, he reminds me a LOT of my younger brother, so I always root for him...lol)

Once again, kudos to you.

*Lucky*
Pezz chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That was beautiful!
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
lol .. i loved the wild turkey part .. lily crakcs me up xD haha
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Very cute! I love the turkey scene :)
xbLuex chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
yeah, it was a really sweet little story in between, I totally enjoyed it D
Inactively Inactive chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Buon Pasquetta! That's Italian for Happy Easter Monday!

I'm in Italy at the moment so...yeah...

Cool chapter! I spent my Easter Sunday playing games on the Playstation 2 with my friend Antonio and eating and working on Play the Game on my laptop...XD

They spent it way better than I did!
LaughLoveLive chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
A little gold nugget, a gem of a ficlet. The wedding was beautiful, the girls were beautiful, everything was beautiful.
xTexasgalx chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was amazingly sweet and perfect. The whole Tennessee wedding suited Jackson and Kaela just right I think. Miley and Lilly’s ankle bracelet discussion made me giggle along with Luanne and the bouquet of flowers and the wild turkey. Seriously, I can’t say it enough (you’re probably sick of hearing it) you’re a terrific writer and this whole foundation you’ve built within the Lileyverse series is something to be marveled. :)
TwilightSpashley chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love it, especially the part about the turkey. That really funny.
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Loved it, as usual! :-) awesome little oneshot