Reviews for Therapeutic
Guest chapter 119 . 11/24/2016
Tastefully done. I would've never thought of it as "sewing" either, but the imagery is nice.
Guest chapter 110 . 11/23/2016
This chapter is so cute 3
Guest chapter 42 . 11/23/2016
"Never under any circumstances"

I love how he tries to hide his desperation, but succumbs to it in the end. This is my second time reading this, and it's just as brilliant as I remembered.
MissyH316 chapter 83 . 10/19/2016
Elizabeth, something tells me you should have known better than to go back to Paris for Wilhelm. Once you have a nice, drama-free life, cherish it for the gift that it is. :)
MissyH316 chapter 64 . 10/16/2016
Ok ...while this story remains intriguing with it's in-depth post-Leroux story, I must say this contains maybe the worst layering-on to Erik of continually unfortunate misperceptions I have read to date. I've read literally hundreds of phanfics, enough to know that angst for Erik through miscommunications and misunderstandings seems to be par for the course; the standard way of generating pity for poor Erik before the "satisfying, happily-ever-after" ending is finally delivered by the merciful author. "Oh, wasn't that a great, heroic ending to a painful tear-jerker I gave you readers!?".

Yes, HOWEVER, there IS such a thing as excess, bordering slightly on masochism, which is NOT fun and after a while, becomes less entertaining and more tedious. Putting it in more simple terms, ENOUGH already! To think that Erik hasn't killed himself off by now, considering all he's been through, not just in this story but with this on top of everything else he's been through in his life, requires an almost unrealistic suspension of disbelief. :-(

Please know that despite my complaint here, I am too hooked now to NOT finish the story, 'cause as the great Yogi Berra once said, "It ain't over 'til it's over". So I may be ecstatic by the end of this story (and of course, it IS your story to tell as you wish), but if I'm let down by however it ends, I'll be sure to let you know (or just send the "real" Opera Ghost to visit you, with Punjab lasso in hand!). Of course, I'll let you know if I like it, too! ;-)
MissyH316 chapter 55 . 10/15/2016
Well, Chrstine is TRULY a bratty, ungrateful IDIOT! She'll get no pity from me; let her go marry that fop Raoul or whatever other dope who'd be foolish enough to take her. Poor ERIK! Why must he always SUFFER so horribly? Send him MY way and I will show him a REAL woman who would love, respect, and appreciate him as he deserves the best of loving care! Missy says, "Je t'aime beaucoup, mon amour, Monsieur le Phantome"! :-) xoxo
MissyH316 chapter 54 . 10/15/2016
Ok, first, I forgot to suggest a name for the Persian. Most fics I've read have his name as Nadir Khan. Yeah, I don't think Leroux ever gave him a proper name, with "Daroga" being his title as a Persian police chief or inspector.

As far as what *I* want for this story is - first and foremost - a "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" ending for Erik, preferably with Christine, or with Elizabeth as my second choice. Bottom line: I just want nothing less than the best for my dear Phantom! Got it? Good! :-)
MissyH316 chapter 53 . 10/15/2016
Oh, poor authoress! Fear not; your story remains awesome and intriguing! I'm strongly suspecting that Christine is truly a bit on the "ditzy" side and not with the best of judgement. She may have a voice of an angel, but her young, immature head is way on the clouds. While both Erik and Raoul love her very much, I truly believe that both men deserve someone much better - a woman with Christine's beauty, talent, and pureness of heart - but with more wisdom, intellect, and far less naivety. SHE'S actually a sort of femme fatale in this case! Anyway, onward - so eager to see how this all ends: happily, I hope!
MissyH316 chapter 26 . 10/9/2016
Oh, poor, poor, POOR Christine; how my heart BLEEDS for her misery! (sarcasm). In this case, she's one who SHOULD have gotten away from Erik because he was waaaay too good for her, as she was too immature and young to appreciate his talents and gifts and LOVE for her. The biggest tragedy is, however, our poor, dear Erik doesn't realize it ...at least not yet! Maybe Elizabeth can help him heal and really LIVE life with some true happiness. :-)
MissyH316 chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Hey, I'm enjoying it so far! Our poor, unhappy Erik - in a fanfic that IS true to the Leroux!Erik, and not "Gerik", as so many phans wish to read about. No, phans, this is how Erik REALLY looked, and what makes him such a tragic character. Who'd have so horribly mistreated and abused such a man with such beauty and talent inside his heart if he looked like Gerard Butler? I mean, c'mon: physical ugliness always equals evil and all things that allow for inhumane treatment, right?

In any event, I've always felt so much love for Erik that I haven't re-read the Leroux novel in ages, only because it's such a sad story for our dear Phantom. That's also why I've purposely not read this story before; I'd been deliberately avoiding it ...until now. :-). Let's see where you lead our dear Erik and this brave lady!
lunaf0aith chapter 40 . 7/27/2016
Honestly, phantom has the best character development in this fanfic
Child of Dreams chapter 134 . 6/30/2016