Reviews for Will's Like A Toy Soldier
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love Traveler, and I'm glad you decided to delve into the meanings behind his actions. But this felt rushed, because while Will is trained to supress his feelings, I think the effects of having Hometown discover his treason, Maya's death and trying to save Jay and Tyler would all have great impact on him. He may not reveal that externally, but he wouldn't deprive himself of that knowledge: if anything, he would use it to push himself forward.

I hope you'll decide to expand further on this. Aside from a few grammatical errors, it was interesting to read.
Macex chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love character explorations. Your Will doesn't quite match my interpretation of the character. But it was a consistent, interesting Will and one I enjoyed reading about. The connection between the story and song added to the emotional impact. I also enjoyed the cliffhanger ending. It left me wanting to know what happened next. You might want to get someone to beta/proof stories before you post them to catch errors such as "was" where it should be "were," "weather" for "whether," and others. The errors disrupted the flow. I hope you'll be writing more Traveler stories.
MelKat-Productions chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was a pretty good! I liked it. ) It all was really well explained. I like how Will kept thinking of all the crap that he's been through, and how he's been hurt and done wrong to the people he cares about the most. Hes has soo many regrets, but its an even harder fight to make them all right. I love Will! lol. You did a great job at incorporating this fic, and the song lyrics to match. Good job! D

(A little off note from story) I'm soo happy that this fanfic was inspired by me! Thats such an honor to know. Thank you soo much! D Thanks for giving me credit as well.