Reviews for Balancing Destinies
Stardust and Lullabies chapter 19 . 9/20
More pretty please? ?
kittyranma chapter 19 . 9/18
Well the promise to not take a year has more than come and gone, its almost 6 years since this chapter. I and many other readers hope you get over this little bout of writers block. Yes I sincerely hope you get your muse back for this story and soon. Come back to writing we love you.
Dumby95 chapter 19 . 8/26
Great sequel to Altered destiny... is the fic on hiatus?
yantum chapter 19 . 8/23
please hurryI love these books
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 3 . 8/20
you may have already put it in a future chapter I haven't reached yet but I REALLY hope you have a spot where Harry sneaks up on Moody and yells "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"
Lunar-Hedgehog chapter 17 . 8/7
For chapter 19. It's been longer than a year. You ok? Really want to finish this story.
juyihg chapter 19 . 7/20
lovely
rnthenu chapter 19 . 7/22
Although bit more boring than AD, still enjoyed it. Hope you get to finish this. Thanks for writing.
Please pick this story back up! I read it at least once a year.
Revliledpembroke chapter 19 . 7/15
A HP/Highlander cross could be good, but I'm more interested in that "promise it won't be another year" bit, cause it's been five almost six, you liar.
arunkr.shivers chapter 13 . 7/13
w k m
Beatrice Chahine chapter 19 . 6/28
After discovering Altered Destinies, reading it in full and then reading this one, I've to hand it to you. Good pollen and characterization. I enjoy Tom's character since the beginning and your imagination behind those battle tactics of Harry/James. However, I see that it's been 6 years… any chance of an update? Because this 19th chapter is a cliffhanger, one of which I'd like to see a "suite".

I'm a guest on here but you can answer by e-mail if you wish: bdl . chahine gmail . com (without the spaces). Cheers !
Neeeeeeed this finishing please!
Amit Srivastava chapter 19 . 6/16
Hi Rick,

Any chance we will get an update on the balancing Destinies its been long man and there are lots of fans of your writing still waiting for you to finish the books

Please do so quickly.

Kind Regards,
amit
Teru chapter 19 . 6/8
Big fan of yours. Been waiting for 6 years... Hope you come back to writing one day. You're too good to stop.
2,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »