Reviews for Balancing Destinies
Raven chapter 15 . 4/9
It was actually up to plan j .
bookreader2062 chapter 19 . 4/11
Did you know that The line of Merlin is the same line as Peverell and Potter.
Raven chapter 8 . 4/5
You can go into other common
rooms if your led in by a person of that house.
Raven chapter 7 . 4/4
Correction in Harry pottermovies there were 10 students in each year not 8. 5 girls and 5 boys in each year all 4 houses. Read the books .
Raiju001 chapter 19 . 3/3
Ah, and just as the story was turning back the other way! This was still a well thought out plot and I would love to see how it ends someday. I hope that you are well and that your muse for this story returns! Thank you for the view into this epic tale!
Raiju001 chapter 11 . 3/2
When the enemy has a plan in place? Throw chaos everywhere you can. Lol this is gonna be good!
Raiju001 chapter 10 . 3/2
Ouch. That was painful. Well executed, methodical, multi year plan. I hate it when the bad guys are smart. Great story!
Raiju001 chapter 8 . 3/2
Ooh this is not looking good... and this seems to be well planned. Potter luck is about to step in, me thinks.
mumphie chapter 18 . 12/15/2021
Well, I do believe that I will not ever see where this was going since it's been eleven years. I'd love to find out more. Perhaps someday when you retire and get bored you will remember this story and get of burst of mojo where you will continue?
I am sad that there won't be any more Potters unless Harry has several more boys. You killed off those that would have been able to continue the line. Harry can't seem to have a 'happy ever after'. Sad that...
You write so well. Again, your characterizations make the story. And make the reader upset when you kill off good guys. I'm harping on that, aren't I? Oops.
mumphie chapter 15 . 12/15/2021
Did NOT see Cresswell as the bad guy. too many fanfics where he is a nonentity, I guess. was really leaning on Barty, Jr. but he was a red herring.
mumphie chapter 10 . 12/15/2021
I do wish that the Potters didn't have such a loss of life.
Anastasia Del Valle06 chapter 19 . 11/24/2021
2021
Lori94 chapter 19 . 11/19/2021
Its been a lot longer than you said it would! Kidding!

See, I only just found this story and, even though my preferred pairing for Harry is different from yours, I've really enjoyed this fic! I guess life got in the way somewhere but I really hope you find your way back to it.
Disappointed chapter 19 . 10/12/2021
I really enjoy your Altered Destinies stories. I wish you had kept writing this one, but I understand. I hope you are well these 11 years later. ️
daddylenin chapter 19 . 9/9/2021
Just about 11 years since this was posted, you've probably moved on from fanfic in general based on your profile, thanks for this story, I have notifications on for it just in case you decide to come back
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »