Reviews for Balancing Destinies
Tweakyghostlover chapter 1 . 3/25
PLEASE continue on from this story like make it a trilogy NO a series your an amazing writer but I prefer tge destinies series BUT I WANT MORE IT'S JUST TO SAMN GOOD so PLEASE make at least one more story continuing on if not more like a whole series like anther six books this series is amazing thankyou and if you do make a couple more adding to this series THANKYOU THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH I would really appreciate it I would follow but I can't make an account :( sincerely
Tweakyghostlover
Starfire1407 chapter 19 . 3/24
*narrows eyes* You said, 'ten ... eleven months tops.' Its been more than four years now.

Jk, but really, like I said in my review for AD, thank you so much for writing this series. I hope to see an update soon, whenever you can manage.
lizeth.rdz.982 chapter 19 . 3/13
You broke your promise ! xc its been 4-5 years since the last update ! Did u abandoned it? Please continue it is awesome !
La Rose de Minuit chapter 19 . 3/11
Hi,

I hope you know that your promise to put a chapter before eleven monnths is not fullfil.

To better ending, i really like your story.

La Rose de Minuit.
Shade Seeker chapter 19 . 3/1
Very good story, this one and it's pre-quel. Thank you and please keep it up!
aanchalganesh13 chapter 1 . 2/20
I love ur story! It's Awesome...Do continue
MoltenCheese chapter 18 . 2/18
Great Story! I hope you don't abandon this fic. It is AMAZING! I can't wait until you update!
Lord Romulus Malfoy V chapter 19 . 2/15
man how can ye just stop this amazing story when it is sooooo awesome in order to do that ye must have done some dark ritual me thinks! but anyway's keep updating O mighty DobbyElfLord

Lord Romulus Malfoy V
Pyrane chapter 19 . 2/8
Thanks !
It really is a dark story, but well writen
I'm hoked.
Read you soon !

***Pyrane***
Unorumess chapter 19 . 1/28
hi! this is a good story! very well written and it caught my attention almost immediately. Hope you'll continue to write and post the next chapter soon (: thanks!

the other story Altered Destinies is also super awesome and cool love it
mozaya chapter 19 . 1/26
More like 4 years and counting... Lol thanks for the story, it really has a nice spin to it (just love the idea of daddy harry to little tommy). And i love that even when he went back to the future, his family was there and never forgot to pass on his stories.
Would really like if you could update the story but i guess when the muse's gone there's nothing you can do...
Ignacio L chapter 9 . 1/24
Hi!

Ive been reading Altered Destinies and like it so much that I had to start Balancing... Please finish it someday, its a nice story and Im reading it while suffering with the idea of not getting an ending. Sorry for my bad English, my first language is Spanish.

Greetings,
Ignacio
Purple Floof chapter 19 . 1/24
THIS IS AMAZING AND I WANT MORE!
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 19 . 1/12
Your oath lies broken, your story unwritten and your plots faded under the sands of time. What say you, author of fanfiction? I hope sincerely that you haven't abandoned this fic, and if you have then I'd like to ask for a notice of the same.
Bast Misao chapter 19 . 1/12
So much for 10 or 11 months tops, it has been over 4 years!
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »