Reviews for Balancing Destinies
Perhentian chapter 19 . 6/30
Nice sequel. I hope one day you will update it :)
I so wish this story had been finished. I should have read the reviews for. Anyway thanks for a couple days off a great read.
Anhkmorpork chapter 19 . 6/19
"I promise not to take another year to post chapter 20. (Ten … eleven months tops.)"
YOU LIAR
coki83 chapter 19 . 5/3
I absolutely loved this story and it’s prequel Altered Destinies. To see it finished would have been amazing but I understand when the mood leaves and life gets in the way. Maybe one day though...
Ginny chapter 19 . 4/11
Thank you for writing! I enjoyed this sequel, even incomplete.
Stay fabulous
Dear Author, what happened? I hope all is well with your family. I am saddened that the "Balancing Destinies" story stalled. I was really hoping to see it completed.
Buckethead390 chapter 5 . 3/14
erm.
Lily is 30.
Molly finds her having an 18 year old son to not be suspicious.
There's something going on here.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 19 . 3/9
Love this story. I wish you would consider finishing it.~JS
It is a great story specially when dealing with time travel and wish you will clear up third time is the charm.

Well, I'll asume this is still in hiatus and not abandoned. I will simply subtitled 'Ten ... eleven months tops' with 'Ten ... eleven years tops'. I hope sooner rather than later you'll retake your writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2017
Noooo, do not deprive us of those 100k words you have written.

Thank you for sharing this story.
Eriza-chan chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
I love this story! please update it!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
Han pasado 7 años! Por favor un capítulo más! Me tomo dos meses poder leer este fichero ya que tuve que aprender Inglés para poder traducirlo y poder leerlo! Please!
jbfritz chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
You broke your promise it's been 7 years please post more soon! Great story!
Th3D3athOfM3 chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
Keep it up :)
james.mattson.7 chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
I do hope you haven't abandoned such an amazing story, if is very well written thus far. I of course greatly enjoyed the prequel as well.
2,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »