Reviews for Balancing Destinies
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2017
Noooo, do not deprive us of those 100k words you have written.

Thank you for sharing this story.
Eriza-chan chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
I love this story! please update it!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
Han pasado 7 años! Por favor un capítulo más! Me tomo dos meses poder leer este fichero ya que tuve que aprender Inglés para poder traducirlo y poder leerlo! Please!
jbfritz chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
You broke your promise it's been 7 years please post more soon! Great story!
Th3D3athOfM3 chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
Keep it up :)
james.mattson.7 chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
I do hope you haven't abandoned such an amazing story, if is very well written thus far. I of course greatly enjoyed the prequel as well.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
I know it's been years since you're updated this but I'm still holding out hope. It's one of my favorite AU's and I keep coming back to read it every now and again. Hope to see an update soon!
Padfoot4spew chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
Loved this set of stories! So upset you didnt finish, vut you are a great writer! Fingers crossed something will come
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 19 . 8/20/2017
Lovely lovely job. Your Luna is completely stellar!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 17 . 8/20/2017
For those of us that missed the seventies...

My favorite line! Completely hilarious!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
I've got chills. This was very eerie.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
I adore Luna! And confident Ron is swoon worthy. It's sad his friends don't know who he is, but his family is fantastic!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
I'd be very interested to know if Severus and Lily had a similar fallout to canon, or if they still keep in contact with each other.

By the way, your new expanded prophecy is very tricky. I can't figure it out at all!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
I love love love that you had The Count's crazy fan girl become Hermione's grandmum. And Harry reuniting the sisters & their families was just lovely.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
So I have a few questions starting off. I don't know if you've answered them later, but I thought I'd review about them before I read on.

Where is Tom's friend Nott who was likely expected by his family to become the next Minister of Magic?

Please keep reminding us how the new players are connected to or descended from. All the new info can be a bit tricky to remember without a family tapestry to keep track of it all.

I was thrilled you had Tom marry Andrea. I thought they'd suit well. And Harry(James)'a daughters marrying Fabian and Gideon Prewitt was a splendid idea.

Again, this is a massively amazing fic and you've done a spectacular job!
2,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »