Reviews for Balancing Destinies
Loving this story so far. Hope you get a chance to continue it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 7 . 4/13
1 for a cutout named Ima Fallguy :-)
PotterFanFoeva chapter 19 . 4/9
Excellent story. Love the time travel. I do hope you are going to finish. 6 years is a long time without an update.
I really loved this series. It's been 7 years since your last update, but if you still had interest I'd love to see were this goes :)
Anoneme chapter 17 . 3/6
Fawkes loving lemon drops, somehow that makes an excellent chapter just perfect!
Anoneme chapter 16 . 3/6
I love all these snarky, chaotic, lovely Potters. They are all quite the hilarious characters X'D
Anoneme chapter 12 . 3/6
X'D. Beautiful chaos!
Wait a prophecy told about the souls of the vanquished and Grindelwald can come back,why Dumbledore cannot?
mumphie chapter 19 . 3/1
Oh DobbyElfLord! I hope you are well. I recently discovered this sequel. You promised nearly ten year ago that you would have a chapter 20. If you are still able, PLEASE finish your story. Too many fanfics just. End. You wove a terrific story. Please consider going back to it. Thank you.
AlexCo chapter 19 . 2/26
Brilliant! :D I absolutely loved both of your fics! During the Express attack my heart was beating so fast! My brother got really worried when I started shouting profanities to my computer yell about werewolves attacking ;) he ended up laughing at my increasingly hysterical comments and put on creepy horror movie music that didn't help my nerves at all :)

I have a couple of questions that I haven't been able to figure out. I got really confused will the whole champion line and the whole going back in time three times thing. Wouldn't he have remembered the other timeline? And when was the first time he went back in time, was it the one we knew about? Since Dumbledore was a 'redeemer' and Harry a self instated 'defender', and a redeemer is the one that has to fight the dark first hand while a defender defends him, wouldn't Dumbledore be the one who had to directly face Voldemort in the first line? Since now he can't go directly against the new dark lord and instead needs Michele to?

Maybe I didn't understand well or read it wrongly but I'd love to read more and better understand this wonderful world you have created.

I absolutely adore Michele and luna and all of the amazing pranks!
djjodie chapter 1 . 2/25
Please finish this story! Absolutely loved the last 1 and this 1 So far! :-)
Daniel Parker chapter 19 . 1/30
Really looking forward to completion just wondering if you have given up on this fic
KittyrageTiger1025 chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Its been six years hon
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
I hope you're doing alright... I really enjoy this story, it's so well written and developed. I enjoy surprises/plot twists and you mix them in so that I can't tell they're coming but it makes perfect sense after. It's a stellar story. Luna is definitely one of my favorite characters. Thank you for sharing. I'm so excited to see what else the pranksters come up for as attacks/distractions. There's just as much life here as the original series, maybe more. (Your story is definitely more developed.)
Ishiro Shizuka chapter 19 . 11/30/2016