Reviews for Balancing Destinies
ClaireR89 chapter 19 . 9/18
I think you overshot the 10 months by a bit. Update!
King of Yawns chapter 19 . 8/31
Hi thank you for writing the most amazing of stories. I notice it’s been 8 years since the last update are you still alive ?
TakemyKryptonite chapter 19 . 8/29
My heart breaks! I was so hopeful when you signed off in the last chapter saying you would update soon.

Loved both the stories. I wish there was a way I could have read the rest of this story
Jensindenial3516 chapter 19 . 8/13
Noooo. Not the end. Ugh.

Thanks for the fic!
Steve RH chapter 19 . 8/11
This is a great story but it is now 2018 and can not find chapter 20 or later. Has it been written? Is the author still alive?
T.T noooooooo... It' s not complete...X/ ... This is the best fanfiction ...my favorite... I hope you could complete ...last chapter was in 2010...and today is 2018 X/ ... Realmente espero que sigas vivo y encuentres el tiempo y la inspiracción para continuar esta historia
Erimenthe chapter 19 . 8/7
It's been 8 years but I hold out some hope that you will find your way back to this story on here. It is a fantastic story and I would like to find out what happens. I love the addition of the Sasquatch and all the different nuances with the culture differences in the States vs British magical communities.
BubbleAnn chapter 19 . 7/29
"ten, eleven months tops"
eight years later...
Minos chapter 19 . 7/26
Its been over 8 years. please update
Perhentian chapter 19 . 6/30
Nice sequel. I hope one day you will update it :)
I so wish this story had been finished. I should have read the reviews for. Anyway thanks for a couple days off a great read.
Anhkmorpork chapter 19 . 6/19
"I promise not to take another year to post chapter 20. (Ten … eleven months tops.)"
YOU LIAR
coki83 chapter 19 . 5/3
I absolutely loved this story and it’s prequel Altered Destinies. To see it finished would have been amazing but I understand when the mood leaves and life gets in the way. Maybe one day though...
Ginny chapter 19 . 4/11
Thank you for writing! I enjoyed this sequel, even incomplete.
Stay fabulous
Dear Author, what happened? I hope all is well with your family. I am saddened that the "Balancing Destinies" story stalled. I was really hoping to see it completed.
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »