Reviews for Balancing Destinies
mooncalled11 chapter 19 . 5/1
So, just wondering if this story will be continued? I absolutely love it, and have just spent the last two days binge reading it and the prequel. I've truly enjoyed your take on time travel, and the fact that Harry finally gets to have the huge, loving family her deserves. Unlike most stories, I'm actually not thoroughly pissed to have come the then end only for it to not actually be the end, just because your Harry is so awesome, I have full confidence he will win - though I do have some fears that 'balance' will be achieved by everyone who died or wasn't born in the original timeline dying. Regardless, you're a great writer, and I look forward to continuing to read your work - I hope RL if treating you well!
MC
Stillheartdeep chapter 18 . 4/24
My head hurts so much thinking this won't be completed and my heart is bleeding with anticipation. I hope you are well and you are among the living! I really do!
ic3e chapter 19 . 4/22
I hope you don't give this up! This is one of my favourite hp fics
Bridgit chapter 19 . 4/20
Please continue writing! 3 ur stories ..
Q.Q chapter 19 . 4/12
I would love to see this continued.
But I would also love you posting anything else.
So if you keep posting stuf I will be happy.
Well, actually, there is an if.
If you post stuf of substandard quality I might change my opinion although that probably won't happen.

Keep on writing sir and I will keep on reading,

Q.Q
Q.Q chapter 11 . 4/12
Curses so many curses. I've read this story before but for some reason I stopped reading just before the assassination of the minister and thus was rather disstatisfied with this story. I still am for it is not completed but even so I would have loved to have not ignored the rest of the story. I'm at the edge of my seat again and I love it.

I hope that someday you will continue this highly original and extremely good story. I also hope that before you do that you will finish 'Weres Harry?' first because that too is an extremely good story. Please keep on writing and gathering a following worthy of your storytelling.

Q.Q
SamusOlderBrother chapter 19 . 3/31
This story appears abandoned or dead. And that's a shame. It was fun and different.
Tweakyghostlover chapter 19 . 3/29
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SERIES (after the Harry potter series) ITS AMAZING AND I WOULD LOVE MORE
Tweakyghostlover chapter 1 . 3/25
PLEASE continue on from this story like make it a trilogy NO a series your an amazing writer but I prefer tge destinies series BUT I WANT MORE IT'S JUST TO SAMN GOOD so PLEASE make at least one more story continuing on if not more like a whole series like anther six books this series is amazing thankyou and if you do make a couple more adding to this series THANKYOU THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH I would really appreciate it I would follow but I can't make an account :( sincerely
Tweakyghostlover
Starfire1407 chapter 19 . 3/24
*narrows eyes* You said, 'ten ... eleven months tops.' Its been more than four years now.

Jk, but really, like I said in my review for AD, thank you so much for writing this series. I hope to see an update soon, whenever you can manage.
lizeth.rdz.982 chapter 19 . 3/13
You broke your promise ! xc its been 4-5 years since the last update ! Did u abandoned it? Please continue it is awesome !
La Rose de Minuit chapter 19 . 3/11
Hi,

I hope you know that your promise to put a chapter before eleven monnths is not fullfil.

To better ending, i really like your story.

La Rose de Minuit.
Shade Seeker chapter 19 . 3/1
Very good story, this one and it's pre-quel. Thank you and please keep it up!
aanchalganesh13 chapter 1 . 2/20
I love ur story! It's Awesome...Do continue
MoltenCheese chapter 18 . 2/18
Great Story! I hope you don't abandon this fic. It is AMAZING! I can't wait until you update!
2,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »