Reviews for Balancing Destinies
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Okay, setting the scene, right?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I'm feeling slightly disturbed by the idea of Fred and George as unspeakables.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Thanks for not having a rebound pairing right away. I went for that and it was a mistake!
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
(continuation of previous review) If you ever get your muse back, please continue this piece. It's quite brilliant and magical.
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
You haven't stopped writing. Not really. I think you just lost your muse on this story. It's been four years and I doubt you remember this plot quite as well. Well, I do love what you've done in this story. It's unique and riveting and amazing. It's magnificent and I couldn't stop reading it. (Yes, I lost sleep reading this one!) Frankly I dreaded reading this last chapter because I know I'd want for more. I know it can be quite frustrating to lose inspiration but you've written and completed a part 1! And it was brilliant!

I suggest you read this work of yours again and hold of the critiques while you're reading it. You have a wonderful idea going on here. The characterizations are brilliant, the humor is tasteful and hilarious, and the action scenes are superb (really appreciate the double-wand weilding Harry). Tom is magnificent and Harry is so mature. His children and grandchildren are realistic. Fred and George are memorable.

If you ever do retrieve your muse back (just rereading your story or writing notes sometimes jogs the memory)
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This chapter made me cry so much. I was also widowed in an instant. My daughter reminds me of my deceased husband with those same little pangs you describe here.

I did wonder how the age difference with Sarah would work out. I wondered about de-aging potions. The sex/sexual attraction thing would have been awkward. So I get why you had to kill her off. Sarah was I wonderful character, though and Harry's grief is so sad.

I enjoyed the chapter, too though. The setup at the end with the two half brothers cracked me up.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
OH COME ON! Please complete it!
dino-usn chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
Best author on this site! Shame the story's all but abandoned...but thanks for putting this out.
dancingkatz chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story and it's predecessor. I especially liked the characterizations and the flow of the story. Not to mention the surprises, pranks and well thought out plot. I hope that your inspiration and real life allow you to continue the tale one day. I'm definitely going to be reading your other stories.
vampyse chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
a quand la suite ?
Dalilt chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
I like the idea of Harry going back in time just to end up adopting Tom, and although I was expecting more interaction between them I like the way you wrote it.
I must say I was a little torn between Harry staying in the past and going back to the 'present', until it happened I didn't know which one was gonna happen (which is a good thing :) )

About this one. I was not expecting the events to occur so fast and connected, it just shows how the right people in the power in the right time can change so much the peoples think it all started because Trelanwey couldn't find some less populated room to spew the prophecy.

Anyway I'm liking this story I hope you continue it :)
Coures chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
-reads author's note-
Not to take another year to post chapter 20.
-looks at last update-
nov 9, 2010
Haha, funny, it's already 2014.
-sad face knowing awesome story is discontinued-
lil dynamic chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Ironic-
Hope you enjoy this chapter and I promise not to take another year to post chapter 20. (Ten … eleven months tops.)
maleficentisgood chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
PLEASE PLEASE finish this book I read AU and now this one and to be left hanging is so bad
2,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »