Reviews for Sketch Book
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Daaaww! I love it! Will you please write more? Please?!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Love it !
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
What kind of idiot would flame this? It's great!
One percent chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
amazing!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow. This is one of the best SaiSaku stories I've read. This is so sweet! Great job!
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
The artist looked up. "You're not horrified or anything? You're not going to call me a 'stalker,' punch the living daylights out of me, then avoid me for the rest of your life?"

"No. You're my teammate, Sai, so I could do the first two, but the third would be rather hard to accomplish."

lol so funny and so fluffy XD romance!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Doesn't seem like a friendship fic to me. I like it a lot.
sidney chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
It's really good! Keep 'on writin'!
Krazie-edge chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
i like your story. it is very nice XD!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Yes, it was short. However, it was perfect! Very sweet!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
awe, that was cute.

...yeah...it seems more romantic than just friendship...but i guess ur the author so u can have it whatever way u like, right?

rock on and payce out
GoodBoyTobi chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Teehee.. this story is very cute

Your English is wonderful!

Oh yeah, as a token of my appreciation, I add you as my

And I would be SO HAPPY if you add me as your too (but I don't force you if you don't like my story)

Thanks for being my Beta!

Regards,

GoodBoyTobi
0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
omg you have so got to continue this story it's so cute i can't stop squealing it's so cute like you can have them go out and have her pratice drawing and become as good as sai , and then sai would get his emonitions back
Elric-Chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I like it. I'm got a thing going for oneshots lately, but this was a nice one. This is actually the first SaiSaku I've ever read, so congrats on making me like this pairing and want to read more!

~Elric-Chan