Reviews for Silent Hearts
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
*snarls,flexes claws*you made shawny cry.i will bury you alive for that cena
hbklover1412 chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
This was great I love how you threw Bret in there to complicate things, originally I thought Hunter was coming back, not that I would have complained about that cause I loves me some Shawter (OTP, right there) but i have to say you made me love ShawnCena as well. The chemistry those two have in the story is great and just too cute :) I'm kinda glad Morrison and Taker didn't end up together I just can't picture them together. Adam was too funny I love him as the instigator and loud mouth, I feel sorry for Randy lol.

You did an AMAZING job with this story! I wish I had found it sooner, but I'll be waiting for a just as great sequel :) I will definitely be putting you on my alert list. Again, Great job :)
hbklover1412 chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
I absolutely love how you portray Shawn and Cena (Mostly Shawn) I have to say I don't really like Shawn with Cena, I prefer Shawn with Hunter, but you have been slowly converting me throughout this story.
I also like the conversations Shawn and Cena have, I think it's really sweet, especially when Shawn said:
"You put me above yourself and for that…for that I have to say you're an idiot, but I guess you're my idiot now."
Cena is SHAWN'S idiot awww :)
hbklover1412 chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
"A little late for that blondie. But um…since you are the all powerful Heartbreak Kid, tell me how often will I have to get my heart broken before you decide to mend it?"

Shawn just stared at him at a loss for words. If it was a pickup line, it was the best one he'd ever heard.

I agree with Shawn if someone said that to me I'm not sure what I'd do. Lol, great chapter :)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
this whole fanfic was awesome my 2 favorite wrestlers :) yay and i adore this pairing more and more!
aime lire chapter 20 . 4/27/2010
i like it! i love shawn and bret way more, but shawn and cena are pretty cute. this is a great fic!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I read this story to its entirety again, and it's still as wonderful the second-third-fourth time. Just wanted you to know, and of course drop you a line! So much love for this fic, it's bursting! Thanks for this piece!
DreamDiva220 chapter 20 . 3/9/2010
This story is just to beautiful to put into words. I love it!

I'm so happy Shawn finally let someone into his heart and what better person for him than Cena. Looks like trouble is brewing for the new happy couple I can't wait for the sequel! LOVE this story!
Maxx6 chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
I love this story. After U mentioning it I went and read the whole fic again and...well, I just love it. It's sweet when needs to be, funny most of the time, and some of those scenes are HOT as hell...:)) Your Shawn is great, Cena perfect ... and Taker and Morrison are just as good. I just really like it a lot!

Btw,is the sequel posted somewhere and I'm just blind, or it's not written (yet?)?
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
Read through this whole story. I LOVE IT! But OMG! Where is the Taker/Morrison continuation! I want it. Need it. Gots to got to have it! LOL!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 20 . 9/6/2009
I just read the whole story and i must say that i love this fic! It had me laughing my ass off, gasping in shock and smiling smugly lol. Im glad Shawn and john stayed together and bret didnt mess things up. and dave just has the best timing, huh? i think you should keep him busy with someone. edge? lol randy needs to gag him. xp ... or maybe he already did that! lol
VanityMayhem chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
OMG! I'm really loving this story. I love it!
Takerslady chapter 20 . 5/30/2009
Great story I loved it. I was hoping there was a chance for Glen and Dave to get together. I love the Bret twist. Taker/Morrison? Never thought much about it but I like it. I love the way Adam is portrayed so cute and annoying and his reaction to Bret was priceless.

“I don’t care. Bret’s the best there is. The best there was and the best there ever will be. You should watch him. Maybe you’d learn how to actually wrestle,” Adam replied. BEST LINE EVER! lol.
TheRandomnessOfMe chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
love this you have got to make more
prynciz GTJ chapter 20 . 3/11/2009
Aww... *sniff* this was adorable, suspenseful, and hilarious at the same time. I had to go watch the vid from youtube again...lol! It's still fits the story so well. This is definately one of the best, if not the best, SLASH fics on here.

They're gay, but they're still manly and not straight googly girlish...lol. Anyway, this story is now added to my favorites. Ooh sequel, YAY!