Reviews for Our Love to Admire
Libranfate chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I really love this, and I can't wait for more! The characterization is truly amazing! Everything just...feels right! Keep up the grand work, and update soon!
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
"Well, the secret's out, and the gun has been fired."

Did I ever mention just how grandly witty and entertaining Ashe and Balthier's more lighthearted endeavours (this being a part of the 'What Basch doesn't catch sight of' series) prove themselves to be?

(Still, Ashe yelling out like that -and not in rage, surprise surprise! ;)- came off with even more canon than her clumsiness, especially with her little after-grin... And yet, Balthier's beauty mark comment nearly made me dizzy from laughter! XD)
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
lol! It's so nice to see Balthier act silly for once. I hope nobody heard him! XD

(3)/
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Even in the deepest of muddled thoughts, not even the Leading man can brush off the smoldering, silent badgering of Fran. :)

Nonetheless, I adore the way you expressed how Balthier regards the fate of his and Ashe's relationship; what with their diverging paths (and that of their comrades) once Vayne has been dealt with, and how he can't bring himself to face that last time of actual, non-business-based feelings for what they have.
Cable Fraga chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Stunningly beautiful... my heart hurts for them. An incredible piece.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Lovely dive into Balthier's innermost considerations of going home, contemplating on how the group will individually react, whether he'll remember his way around (outside of dreams)/knowing who to rely on; all while wondering on Ashe's determination and will to go on even after "Dalmasca has turned its back on her". :)
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
"My tree house collapsed."

I care not if you disagree, but I wholly, 100% believe that writing Fran is second nature to you! ;)

Still, I love how Balthier went about comparing the morals of his thievery to "Amalia's" insurgency; all while being observative of all that separates her from the average insurgent, from swords to stature. :)

(And the description of Vaan and his questioning -in addition to Fran's lack of tolerance for young, impetuous Humes XD- was just beautiful.)
Larxenethefirefly chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
nice :D
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hmm, I love how you manage to bring the theme about in their encounter, with all its mentions of past happenings, the ever-significant ring, and Balthier questioning his own feelings in response to said ring. :)
Sulia Serafine chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I already enjoy your writing and now its apparent you listen to Interpol? You are two different shades of awesome. :)
Kjtn chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
What happens when Basch recognizes the scent Balthier is wearing?

Nice story. :D
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Nice story! Keep it up and update soon!