Reviews for Questions Unspoken
X59 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I have to say that this really brilliant.

I loved how you described Remus, because it was the truth.

I find it really annoying that alot of people ignore the fact that Remus abandoned his friends legacy.

You know I think that Rowling was always had Remus referred as Lupin by Harry was to show us that deep down in his heart that there was no connection between them.
arte0135 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This has such great potential, please continue it. I have to say that Sirius wasn't even there for Harry; I mean he handed him over without a second thought and went off like a fool after Wormtail and got sent to prison and afterwards when he was free I feel like he saw him as James. even complains about it and it is true; he saw Harry as James's clone, so in reality Harry had no one. Agagin this had loads of potential, please continue it.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very nice. Are you still thinking on writing any more of this?
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ohhhhh noOoOooOoO!

It's creepy Harry! It's well written Harry! It's well developed Harry!

Which isn't really an oh no, then. More like a 'You Rock!'

You Rock! As always! :D

Kind of... nihilistic, I suppose.

It's nice - never seen anything like it before!

Seina
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Interesting idea for a story. I do agree that there wasn't much left for Harry after Sirius died. Nobody ever told him about the rest of his family in the Wizarding World.
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Are you going to make a sequel to this? I really liked this one, and I would love to read a sequel.
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Brilliant, loved it! (Very deep, I liked it!)

Emrys & (Emeralds :))
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
please continue this as a series! its catchy an tantalizing in ways that make my brain run thru dozens of questions!

im on the edge of my seat here wanting ta know if harry walks away, fights back, stops caring for everone, meets riddle under a truce banner

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

_

hope you update
thesagerk chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
woah! love the start! i hope u continue this! can't wait to read more!
Ten Toes chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I find that I am 'ever hopeful' that I will find a sequel to this one somewhere on your story list... It wasn't above it, but *maybe* its below...

another great one.
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I would definitely like to see more of this one. Please continue. :)
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow, just wow. Harry's thoughts held so much truth in it, and at the end the possibilities... I really don't know what to say. Thank you for putting this ficlet up, I really like it the way it is, still a follow up would be nice. You're going on my fav. author for this story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Could you continue this, please? I love to see a Harry that actually _thinks_ and not just reacting. He only made it through Potions with Snape's book (though Hermione really should have inhaled it, the idiot).

Excellent.
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
sequel, sequel, sequel ...!
Web Walker chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This would be an awesome prelude to a chaptered story! :-)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »