Reviews for Questions Unspoken
snowman794 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Interesting idea for a story, i hope there's more as i'd love to see what Harry plans to do
Raj8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
quite interesting good oneshot it would proboly work better as a prequel to a story though.
houquilter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
If that's not the perfect lead-in for a longer fix, I don't know what is. Good job!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
definitely a possible fic. and it truly makes us question the bigger picture.

if you think about it, the only reason why harry is in that mess bec they pushed it towards him. no seriously they did, twisting and turning him into the weapon they wanted him to be.

thats really a good opening for a fic. i think you could do wonders with this. no really, you can. :D you're an awesome writer and i couldn't think of anyone else who can pull of a Dark Harry so well.

do so continue if you think you should. and can

Ever Reading

lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Nice work on this. I really liked it. Shame it ends here, but oh well.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved it.
androidtracker chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Do you have any plans for continuing this? I enjoyed every slightly twisted moment of this. Can you please get back to me about this cuz I would love to maybe, possibly take a shot at continuing it if your not. Take a peek at any notes or general plotline you might have had at one time.

X59 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I have to say that this really brilliant.

I loved how you described Remus, because it was the truth.

I find it really annoying that alot of people ignore the fact that Remus abandoned his friends legacy.

You know I think that Rowling was always had Remus referred as Lupin by Harry was to show us that deep down in his heart that there was no connection between them.
arte0135 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This has such great potential, please continue it. I have to say that Sirius wasn't even there for Harry; I mean he handed him over without a second thought and went off like a fool after Wormtail and got sent to prison and afterwards when he was free I feel like he saw him as James. even complains about it and it is true; he saw Harry as James's clone, so in reality Harry had no one. Agagin this had loads of potential, please continue it.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very nice. Are you still thinking on writing any more of this?
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ohhhhh noOoOooOoO!

It's creepy Harry! It's well written Harry! It's well developed Harry!

Which isn't really an oh no, then. More like a 'You Rock!'

You Rock! As always! :D

Kind of... nihilistic, I suppose.

It's nice - never seen anything like it before!

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Interesting idea for a story. I do agree that there wasn't much left for Harry after Sirius died. Nobody ever told him about the rest of his family in the Wizarding World.
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Are you going to make a sequel to this? I really liked this one, and I would love to read a sequel.
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Brilliant, loved it! (Very deep, I liked it!)

Emrys & (Emeralds :))
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
please continue this as a series! its catchy an tantalizing in ways that make my brain run thru dozens of questions!

im on the edge of my seat here wanting ta know if harry walks away, fights back, stops caring for everone, meets riddle under a truce banner

hope you update