Reviews for Questions Unspoken
thesagerk chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
woah! love the start! i hope u continue this! can't wait to read more!
Ten Toes chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I find that I am 'ever hopeful' that I will find a sequel to this one somewhere on your story list... It wasn't above it, but *maybe* its below...

another great one.
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I would definitely like to see more of this one. Please continue. :)
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow, just wow. Harry's thoughts held so much truth in it, and at the end the possibilities... I really don't know what to say. Thank you for putting this ficlet up, I really like it the way it is, still a follow up would be nice. You're going on my fav. author for this story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Could you continue this, please? I love to see a Harry that actually _thinks_ and not just reacting. He only made it through Potions with Snape's book (though Hermione really should have inhaled it, the idiot).

Excellent.
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
sequel, sequel, sequel ...!
Web Walker chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This would be an awesome prelude to a chaptered story! :-)
TheHard chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow, so much ways to put this story in... it was cool.
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is great! I love the way this oneshot evokes the idea of Harry surfacing from inside himself. It's a hard thing to step outside of your own worldview and see what you've always been blind to. It's even harder to conclude that the way you've done things isn't going to cut it any longer.

Your ending - the question of 'what now?' - is brilliant. It also left me wanting more in the worst way. This would be a fantastic chaptered story or even a series of oneshots, though making them hang together might prove a challenge. I just really want to see more of the road Harry chooses to walk, whether it's by himself or with Voldemort. It has the potential to be fascinating.
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Of course we do not see how Harry answers to that last question, which is what makes this fic interesting. Sometimes open ended stories re the best :)
narmoture chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
these are the exact same questions I've been wondering when I read the books? why the hell does he put up with so much crap? nice ficlet!

you said this is a one-shot, but it would be such a good basis for a story. but I don't suppose you're going to write one, are you?
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like this idea - I would love to see the follow-up, the story that this is a prologue to.
Lady Andromeda Black chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is a very good one-shot. You should come back and write more for it once you are done with Child of Grace and In the Forest of the Night. Or whenever.

The way you wrote it, it seems to me as though Harry would consider joining Voldemort. Is that the case?

I look forward to the updates of Child of Grace and In the Forest of the Night. Keep up the good work.
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
What's he gonna do about it? ""What's he gonna do about it?""

Tell, Tell!
Anonymous-the-Fool chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Dang! Only a one-shot and I'm already hooked. _ This idea of a 'Dark Harry' (though I use the phrase Incredibly lightly) has been used a lot, but rarely, VERY rarely has it ever been used Well.

Here's to hoping for another shot,

-A.P.