Reviews for Questions Unspoken
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
sequel, sequel, sequel ...!
Web Walker chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This would be an awesome prelude to a chaptered story! :-)
TheHard chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow, so much ways to put this story in... it was cool.
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is great! I love the way this oneshot evokes the idea of Harry surfacing from inside himself. It's a hard thing to step outside of your own worldview and see what you've always been blind to. It's even harder to conclude that the way you've done things isn't going to cut it any longer.

Your ending - the question of 'what now?' - is brilliant. It also left me wanting more in the worst way. This would be a fantastic chaptered story or even a series of oneshots, though making them hang together might prove a challenge. I just really want to see more of the road Harry chooses to walk, whether it's by himself or with Voldemort. It has the potential to be fascinating.
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Of course we do not see how Harry answers to that last question, which is what makes this fic interesting. Sometimes open ended stories re the best :)
narmoture chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
these are the exact same questions I've been wondering when I read the books? why the hell does he put up with so much crap? nice ficlet!

you said this is a one-shot, but it would be such a good basis for a story. but I don't suppose you're going to write one, are you?
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like this idea - I would love to see the follow-up, the story that this is a prologue to.
Lady Andromeda Black chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is a very good one-shot. You should come back and write more for it once you are done with Child of Grace and In the Forest of the Night. Or whenever.

The way you wrote it, it seems to me as though Harry would consider joining Voldemort. Is that the case?

I look forward to the updates of Child of Grace and In the Forest of the Night. Keep up the good work.
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
What's he gonna do about it? ""What's he gonna do about it?""

Tell, Tell!
Anonymous-the-Fool chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Dang! Only a one-shot and I'm already hooked. _ This idea of a 'Dark Harry' (though I use the phrase Incredibly lightly) has been used a lot, but rarely, VERY rarely has it ever been used Well.

Here's to hoping for another shot,

-A.P.
pazed chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Indeed. But where do thoughts like these go without a sounding board? Letting ideas echo around in your own head can be dangerous. Find him someone - or a book? - or drive him mad ? Have fun Azar, I'll be following right along.
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh, Harry's pissed. I never can understand what people mean when they say "You owe it to the Wizarding world to do fitb." What have they done to make him owe them anything? Hopeless out.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3