Reviews for StrawberryCheesecake
Tomoki-Himi chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
sorry meant to wirte the commet with this Account not with the BB's Lover Acount

BeastBoy's Lover

2010-05-11 . chapter 1

I love your CheeseCake Storries and i'm glad to have found them after those years! i'm just wodering if the first part could be found anywhere or if you cold send it via E-Mail to:

AND: if you would allow me to translate them to german since my BF is not so good in english.

Your sincerly Tomoki
BeastBoy's Lover chapter 1 . 5/11/2010

Your sincerly Tomoki
critic chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Ha, this was funny!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
XD Awesome work! I just wish you had Cheesecake up here so I can read it. I'm going to read Blueberry Cheesecake another day as well.
kay chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
oh, wow. you know i dont really like fics that involve ken, but...this was just way too fun! i really enjoyed it! heehee, those boys are way too horny!
ChintukiMON chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
omg! this was THE BEST digimon yaoi fic i HAVE EVER read! _ *dies* its so beautifull! *sobs* now im off to find more of your beautiful work! XD
RYoung chapter 5 . 11/19/2002
I'm loving these cheesecake stories. Keep em coming.

Oh, and update blueberry cheesecake soon please.
Herself1 chapter 5 . 8/16/2002
wow .. daiken.. wow
Herself1 chapter 4 . 8/16/2002
wow ... sex-addict .. Yama and Taichi .. cant it be better ?
Herself1 chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
mmm ... yummy .. i'll go read the next chapters , and they better be good ...
Herself1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
WOW... again ...
Herself1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
That was .. wow .. there arn't any words for it ..
Shuuichi Minamino chapter 5 . 4/17/2002
Damn, Ashan, that was hot! Aside from Jade1x2, you're deifnetly gonna be one of my favorite lemon authors! Can't wait to read the next addition! _
Yuki-mono chapter 3 . 4/8/2002
I have nothing to say your fanfics lemon are

the best that I see! and the idea of a totaly

hentai Yama-chan is pretty good!

I swear that I send you a pic soon!(but I don't really know what

you want, so If you can, you put it in the next chapter)
Niko chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Hey, i read your a/n at the end...Blueberry Cheesecake? Looking forward to that if you are still going to write it. Hey if you have any more stories can you tell me where they are, i would enjoy to read me. Call me a Hentai if you want.