Reviews for Dear Grandfather Perry
a female friend chapter 11 . 5/14
Eli's action or attack on his sister was indeed a criminal act causing injury to Bunny. He definitely should have been referred to the police for his action. No boy or man should ever hit a woman and it should have been recorded on Eli's record. Without knowing what was the source of Eli's anger, the actual reasons, that ticked him off is irrelevant, he should never have accosted his sister. If he did it once, he would do it again. I never liked Eli's attitude from the beginning when he blamed his sister for Perry's heart attack. If he truly had his sister's interest at heart, he would have been with her on her junkets at the zoo. He should have been at her side sticking close to Perry and Della. Eli's seemed to be a spoiled child from the onset. He appeared to have sensory issues and blamed his sister for his shortcomings. Paul and his wife should have noticed his errant behavior early, and had him tested. It seems to me that Paul and his wife as well as Perry and Della who worked among all sorts of personalities in the criminal field should have recognized Eli's errant behavior. I wondered what happened later.. Is there a follow up to this?
Nora Burnham chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
What is this kid's problem?Does he like Josh maybe more than a friend?

Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

Nora Burnham
landslide chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
I love it. I love it. Did i mention that i love it? Well, i do and i cannot wait to see how our favourite couple will get their grandkids back!
dellaandperrylover chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Whew! I'm glad Perry is okay. Poor Brooke and Eli. Eli is trying to be tough and acting out of fear and Brooke is innocent enough to believe him. Hope all is well soon!
dellaandperrylover chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Thanks so much for the update. This story is so cute. I love the thought of Perry and Della as grandparents! And I loved the part at the end when Perry squeezed her leg and "if the kids had not been in the car, she would have moaned." Great job, keep us posted!
marcho chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
dellaandperrylover chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
I am so glad you have continued with this story. I was afraid you had given up on it. Perry and Della as Grandma and Grandpa is so sweet. I love the little moments between Perry and Della. Now hurry up and get Perry to the doctor, I'm worried! Lol.
dellaandperrylover chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
This is so sweet. The ending has me a little worried though. But since you didn't let Della die in your last story I'm assuming you're not going to let Perry die now, right? Right? Please keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.