Reviews for Dear Grandfather Perry
Nora Burnham chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
What is this kid's problem?Does he like Josh maybe more than a friend?

Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

Nora Burnham
landslide chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
I love it. I love it. Did i mention that i love it? Well, i do and i cannot wait to see how our favourite couple will get their grandkids back!
dellaandperrylover chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Whew! I'm glad Perry is okay. Poor Brooke and Eli. Eli is trying to be tough and acting out of fear and Brooke is innocent enough to believe him. Hope all is well soon!
dellaandperrylover chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Thanks so much for the update. This story is so cute. I love the thought of Perry and Della as grandparents! And I loved the part at the end when Perry squeezed her leg and "if the kids had not been in the car, she would have moaned." Great job, keep us posted!
marcho chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
dellaandperrylover chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
I am so glad you have continued with this story. I was afraid you had given up on it. Perry and Della as Grandma and Grandpa is so sweet. I love the little moments between Perry and Della. Now hurry up and get Perry to the doctor, I'm worried! Lol.
dellaandperrylover chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
This is so sweet. The ending has me a little worried though. But since you didn't let Della die in your last story I'm assuming you're not going to let Perry die now, right? Right? Please keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.