Reviews for What am I?
IdlePigeon chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
While it is true that Wild Kat needs more fics i dont realy think this one worked out all that well. Unlike other people who have reviewed I am not going to rant about a lack of story as i know from reading other fics that A Characters thoughts can be just as interesting as a story. Sadly this fic seems rather badly written. Don't give up though try again. I used to be a teribly writer and now i write for the toronto star. Everyone has written something there not proud of. My only advice is that if life gives you lemons punch it in the nose.
Jordan chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
hey love the show, i like ur thoughts.
diaze chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Nice start, I'd like very much to read the rest.
FAtcocksmoker chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Gesus fucking christ that was the best fic ever!
Aleskris chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
You must be lonely here all by yourself. :( Poor u. i've never even heard of this show.

if anyone's bored, plz check out my story (it's a harry potter fic) Death at Durmstrang. I need some feedback, whether negative ro positive.

Cheers!

Jennifer
aikakone chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I saw this show once and the premise looked interesting. I thought I'd have a read since this is the only fic for the category. I think if I ever see the show again, your fic would have helped me with character names.
Mr.Pink chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Excuse me but..I believe your story needs more story in it! Unlike Tyster, who seems to have grown up in fucking pleasentville, I do not believe you should persue a career in writing. If this "story" is what Tyster considers "writing to ones fullest" then I think Tyster might wanna go back to that happy place of assholes from wince he/she/it came!
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
A year has come and gone and I must say... You still suck major ass.
Silver chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Don't listen to any of those other people it was a good start, keep writing. I just recently watching Wild Kat and I love thinking about writing a story myself I would love to talk to you about it
frances chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
HM tell me what is it like to be alone
J. M. McNevin chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
wonderfully written, keep it up. i wish there were more fanfics for Wild Kat.
Tyster chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Dont listen to the likes of Chyna -Whyte and orlandoluv&Larky. Talk about constructive critisism. God, and they actually let those kind of people walk around, let alone live? Cheer up. I like the show and this is a very true and accurate acount of it. Nicely done too. It sums up her feelings and the attitudes nicely, and concludes very mystifiningly, i like it. Dont listen to what other people are saying. Your the first and only one that posted for this tv series, and that is something, be glad, and continue writing more wonder full stuff. Dont be discouraged by a few simple minded people! Live your life, and write to your fullest.!
hillbaby chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
hey why dont you write more i love that show!
Gigantor04 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Well, I can't say much, because you didn't write much. But the fiction seemed very lacking in general.

I understand that writing something original is hard, especially when characters have already been determined and set up. But really, I just don't see any real story within what you've written.

If your intent was to summarize the show, well done, you've done a fine job. But there was nothing here that was original, or new. You've based no real story and you haven't really achieved anything.

The first thing I noticed was that I didn't connect with the main character, Kat, when I read your fic. Reader empathy is extremely important when writing (I'm not pretending to be a professional here or anything, but think about it, will you read a book where you don't care about the character?) Also, your expression needs work, tell us how the narrator feels more, use more articulate words, communicate with us what is happening, how you are feeling, that's very important.

I don't know, put more effort into what you write, try to give more than 10 lines, I don't mean to be harsh, I'm sure you tried hard... but, be more original when you write, show us your feelings, describe your trials and tripulations.

Try and add to the story of WildKat, don't just feed off of what's already there... enrich the story with your perspective, or give another story within the same universe
orlandoluvLarky chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Okay. well, hate to say it, but we agree with Chyna-Whyte. sorry, but it did suck.