Reviews for The Purple Bottle
clOclo-sorciere-megalo chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
So beautiful, loved it !
BpDs89 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Omg! I know you wrote this a while back but this was sooo freaking good! You did and amazing job with this! I loved it!
maliaargents chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is my absolute favourite Brooke/Lucas story. I always come to back to reread it and now that I finally have an account, I figured it was high time I reviewed it. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for this story. I really love it. :)
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was a sweet ending/proposal. Loved it.
ribbonofrain chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I love this. Brooke can be bitchy though, but I love her. Great one-shot!
yaba chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
omg i love this story! i have no idea why i never reviewed it before, it's friggin wonderful, it touches on all of brooke's insecurities, nails her perspective of other characters and i love that lucas actually refuses to let her go instead of giving up. wow, everything i love about one tree hill in one one-shot. good job :)

gildedbutterflies chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Loved this story really well written. *le sigh* Oh Brooke and Lucas...
ilessthreethanyou chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This story is amazing! Excellent dialoge throughout the entire story! I like Brooke's satire along with her being a masochist! Perfect balance! I really enjoyed this! :)
caramelo chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh my god. I read this a while ago..I thought I left a review but apparently I didn't. I definately meant to write one. Anyway, I love this. Like every little thing about it. You wrote Brooke well. And Lucas too, circa season 3 before the show conducted a mass murder of everybody's characterizations.

So the part in this that really got to me was when Brooke was reading Lucas's manuscript and she looks up every little thing she doesn't understand. It's so sweet, and so perfect, and so her. I think that was probably my favorite scene.

Man, this was so good. I should have reviewed earlier. Favorited, for sure.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Wow, this one is amazing! I agree, I see Brooke as a bit of masochist. Wonderful writing.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Great job with this, Love how it ended.
BL-CS chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Anythingbutthat chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I really enjoyed reading this fic. (And as someone reading MSE it was very much appreciated;)) I love the last line...these days you really have to be a masochist to love BL...I think Mark uses it against us!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
taht was really cute one shot! great job!
Kace chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I especially like your satire in this story. "Tutor Dumb-ass" hahah

This is great. If only Lucas would understand Brooke and see through Peyton's conniving manipulations, life would be splendid.