Reviews for The Purple Bottle
whiters chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was a lot of fun to read!

Very well done!

I have to agree with you...the Derek storyline...

WORST STORYINE EVER! I'm so glad you

feel that way!

This story gives me some hope. Thanks!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
OMG. This is amazing. I read your GG stories, but if this is what your OTH looks like, I might have to read some more. I've loved B/L since the beginning, almost as much as I love N/H, and I got so angry when the producers just threw L/P together like Brooke never meant anything at all. Blah.
Brooke D chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was really cute. I wanted Peyton to get eaten by a lion or something. lol Lucas speech was beautiful
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Perfection in every sense of the word. As a Brooke/Lucas shipper who has an overwhelming urge to smash her television every time a Tree Hill citizen says "I always thought Lucas would end up with Peyton", I can't thank you enough for this refreshing story. You captured this couple beautifully and I hope to see more from you soon.

Cheers,

-Crimson
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i liked it, but i'm curious, where did the title come from?

there was nothing about bottles or the color purple in the story!

jk jk jk just wondering
superstargirl7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hey! That was a really nice story! I'm so glad Brooke and Lucas ended up together! god job! :-)
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aww Yay! That was great!
Brucas True Love chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I liked it
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
EK. I loved every single word of this oneshot. You had both characters of Brooke and Lucas down completely and perfectly (especially Brookie).

The way you portrayed Brooke and her "abnomality" was so flawless. Her trying to sabatoge her own relationship instead of fighting like hell because she didn't want to be on the receiving end of the hurt this time was completely spot on perfect. And her reactions to Peyton seemed like they were coming straight out of her mouth.

I LOVED Luke's speech. Practically squealed in happiness when i read that part. Thank goodness he knocked some sense into Brooke. (He was so cute admitting how embarassed he was and saying how he NEEDED her)

And the line where you said that they are an imperfect balance of each other was the perfect sum up of BL. I am choosing to believe that their marriage works out in the end, because that's just the kind of person I am, I always go for the happy endings :). Anyways, thanks for this perfect little oneshot. It was amazing!

/Bri
AnAddictivePersonality chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
this story is so upsetting and yet happy... i'm sorta confused on how to feel lol! and its great! :) well i love it great story and keep writing! :)
Lotteigh23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I just re-read your story. Twice.

This is absolutely the best One Tree Hill one shot ever written.

The way you wrote the characters was perfect. Lucas' speech before he asked her to marry him sounded like something that could have come right out of the show. Better even.

In conclusion-

Write more one shots!
Simone1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Great story! You are such a marvolous writer! You write like a professional. I always love your work.
missdenmark chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
okay this was frigging amazing! it really was! at times I was afraid that the stupid bit*h also known as Peyton was going to ruin it, but she didn't and I loved it hehe!

I especially loved Lucas' speech at the end of the chapter, way to go Lucas! telling the whole world why he loves and needs her! and in front of Peyton! it was prieceless!

please write more!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
good story.. kinda cynical, but it works!
shehasnotime chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Davis!

I haven't read fanfic in a while and this, this was just amazing! It made me even feel giddy when BL got married! I sort have just given up on them but this...this brought a little skip to my heart ;) I don't think that makes sense, but you are just amazing and man...I don't know what else to say!

I loved it...especially the last line.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »