Reviews for Unexpected Desires
katsumi0003 chapter 19 . 8/17
I love it even though Kenshin was a little mean at first. I knew Hiko was the one Soujiro working for but damn it, when he kidnapped Kaoru, i thought for a moment that maybe i was wrong. Hahaha. Anyway, i hope there's an epilogue though.
nylanna1105 chapter 19 . 6/29
wow.. sano's speech.. so much feels... waahhh... glad this story have an ending.. can you continue flames of passion.. .. hehehhee...
KureNia11 chapter 3 . 6/20
I cant wait till the last chapter to leave a review. Your story telling here is amusing!
I found myself laughing hard in several expressions you used.
Kenshin's here remind me of the young Hitokiri Battousai, an impatient and arrogant brat. A bit OOC, but in a good way. The rest, you brilliantly keep them of their character. I just love every interactions of the characters. I feels natural yet entertaining. Great job!
InARealPickle chapter 19 . 3/13
Geeze Sano. Is there anything ruder than stealing the spotlight on someone's wedding day? Him proposing in front of everyone is right up there with a drunk mother-in-law showing up in white and flirting with the best man.
Elixiria chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
This is the best KK fanfic I have read. Kudos to you Kaoru is so strong here! I'd love to read more from you
Angelica chibilua chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
I loved this fanfic, so good!
koiaoizora chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
wow! Im so moved by the flow. Like the story although the idea of "16 years old teen" with a complicated romance matter sent me an uneasy feeling. anyway look forward for ur other writing.
thx for the story.
natysc chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Thanks for this story !
Sampu chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Reminds me of Jason Fielding...Victoria Seaton...Judith McNaught...Once and Always...I think...
lightning-storm chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Oh wow. So cute. A perfect "ending" or perhaps a perfect second proposal. Love love love! Couldnt put this story, just the perfect amount of waff and danger. A completely different take on our beloved characters, or maybe just OOC Ness. Wonderful, fast paced, and almost realistic story. Well maybe not, but you made the characters seem almost like real people. That's rare. :)
lightning-storm chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Really now. Walking straight into the Lion's or perhaps Dragon's den. What else would happen. Anotherwards, I love this story
lightning-storm chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
And the plot thickens
lightning-storm chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Complicated. Haha
lightning-storm chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Whoops. Such an intense story. I don't know what to say. It's good though.
maplett chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
I know this story was posted ages ago, however it was really cute, dramatic and well thought out. Thanks for posting it i really dig it :D