Reviews for Unexpected Desires
natysc chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Thanks for this story !
Sampu chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Reminds me of Jason Fielding...Victoria Seaton...Judith McNaught...Once and Always...I think...
lightning-storm chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Oh wow. So cute. A perfect "ending" or perhaps a perfect second proposal. Love love love! Couldnt put this story, just the perfect amount of waff and danger. A completely different take on our beloved characters, or maybe just OOC Ness. Wonderful, fast paced, and almost realistic story. Well maybe not, but you made the characters seem almost like real people. That's rare. :)
lightning-storm chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Really now. Walking straight into the Lion's or perhaps Dragon's den. What else would happen. Anotherwards, I love this story
lightning-storm chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
And the plot thickens
lightning-storm chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Complicated. Haha
lightning-storm chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Whoops. Such an intense story. I don't know what to say. It's good though.
maplett chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
I know this story was posted ages ago, however it was really cute, dramatic and well thought out. Thanks for posting it i really dig it :D
Asian Delicacy chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Hi there BlueIceQueen! I finally finished reading your story and let me tell you, I loved it. I've been a rurouni kenshin fan for years and enjoy reading Kenshin fics but they're often difficult to find. I'm glad that I stumbled upon this story of yours. I love your portrayal of Kaoru and Kenshin. The other couples were cool to read about as well. You're a very good romance writer. Romance is my favorite category for storytelling and let me tell you, you really did deliver. I hated for the story to come to an end but at least it did on a high note and everyone got their happily ever after. I love happy endings. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Asian Delicacy chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
WHAT? SHE'D BETTER MARRY KENSHIN. SHE GOT HIM TO CONFESS HIS FEELINGS ONLY TO TURN DOWN HIS PROPOSAL. SHE'D BETTER CHANGE HER MIND SOON.
Asian Delicacy chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
I'm glad that Kaoru wasn't really in trouble this time. Although it was wrong of Uncle Hiko to worry everyone like he did. Kaoru runs away too much. Instead of fleeing she should just talk things out with Kenshin. That way there's no miscommunication.
Asian Delicacy chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Poor Kaoru can't won for losing. Her Knight in shining Armour finally arrives only for her to be kidnapped again. She just can't catch a break. Hopefully next time Kenshin comes for her he'll be able to hold on to her.
Asian Delicacy chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
I hate Tomoe! I hope she get whatever is coming to her. Poor Karou... Hopefully Kenshin makes it to her before Enishi attacks her again.
Asian Delicacy chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Oh no! What's gonna happen to Karou?
Asian Delicacy chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! No Aoshi... don't walk away from Misao! And Tomoe... what are you planning? It seems poor Karou is unknowingly making enemies everywhere. I'm scared to read what'll happen next.