Reviews for Miles to Go Before I Sleep
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/14
Oh gosh the feels. Honestly, that was so incredibly touching - I don't often get teary while reading fics, but this was just simply beautiful. Superbly well done.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/4
I'm not sure if I finished reading the story this or something very similar was part of. But as usual Dumblemort felt it was perfectly fine to return Harry to the very people who did their damnedest to kill him. As my long ago headmaster use to say " If brains were Polecat piss, you couldn't find his with a smell detector. " Meaning Dumblemort of course. The old fool is so far gone that he give infinite second chances to Death Eaters yet does absolutely nothing to train Harry. Maybe if he was stripped of all his clothes, wand and every other magical thing he carries on him and dropped off in the middle of nowhere in winter he'd learn what it's like to need help and not get it.
Heartbreaking story of Hedwig's past, of her boy's present and a faint hope of a better future.
awww
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/21
I've said it to other authors and I'll say it to you. Dumbledore has no business being anywhere around children! His moronic idea of the greater good has caused more harm then good. How many souls has he condemned to death for it? Three wars and he has still not learned his lesson! As the age old saying goes "
ShadowsofBlue chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Quite emotional , but beautiful.
Keep Writing !
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I didn't know how *much* I loved Hedwig until this fic. I always knew her death made me unhappy. But seeing her love for Harry, and the little snippet of her life before, and how she's content that Severus will also look after "her boy"...

I dunno. It just fills me with a peace, as well.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Very nice little story. I like it to be Hedwigs point of view. Well done.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I've read this several times and loved it each occasion. It is special being from Hedwig's perspective and that she watched over several boys.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
The fact he knew it was his owl and so sweet how she isn't harrys harry is her boy so cute never delete this story
Jess chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Oh my gosh this was absolutely amazing. Such a creative and wonderfully well written story!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I loved this. I think my favorite aspect was how you established Hedwig's perspective. It was beautifully written and entirely believable. You also use similes quite well! Thanks for sharing this; I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
*SCREAMING* YEss i love you This is amazing you're amazing ahahah I'M GOING TO GO READ EVERYTHING YOUVE EVER WRITTEN THAT'S IN FANDOMS THAT I LIKE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Loved it... . ... ... ... .. . . ...
bearblue chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I liked this. Thank you for sharing it. :)