Reviews for Miles to Go Before I Sleep
NatalyaShae chapter 1 . 11/13
I really lile d your story, but I really liked how you ended it more. that Snape chose and how Potter was his boy too...that was dope
That is perfection in so few words. Omg how lovely is this
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/13
What a great story. Thank you!
Animelover20003 chapter 1 . 4/25
Waaaaaaaah!The feels!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/13
Aaawwww
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I LOVE THIS. YOU MASTERFUL BEING, YOU.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Oh gosh the feels. Honestly, that was so incredibly touching - I don't often get teary while reading fics, but this was just simply beautiful. Superbly well done.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I'm not sure if I finished reading the story this or something very similar was part of. But as usual Dumblemort felt it was perfectly fine to return Harry to the very people who did their damnedest to kill him. As my long ago headmaster use to say " If brains were Polecat piss, you couldn't find his with a smell detector. " Meaning Dumblemort of course. The old fool is so far gone that he give infinite second chances to Death Eaters yet does absolutely nothing to train Harry. Maybe if he was stripped of all his clothes, wand and every other magical thing he carries on him and dropped off in the middle of nowhere in winter he'd learn what it's like to need help and not get it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Heartbreaking story of Hedwig's past, of her boy's present and a faint hope of a better future.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
awww
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I've said it to other authors and I'll say it to you. Dumbledore has no business being anywhere around children! His moronic idea of the greater good has caused more harm then good. How many souls has he condemned to death for it? Three wars and he has still not learned his lesson! As the age old saying goes "
ShadowsofBlue chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Quite emotional , but beautiful.
Keep Writing !
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I didn't know how *much* I loved Hedwig until this fic. I always knew her death made me unhappy. But seeing her love for Harry, and the little snippet of her life before, and how she's content that Severus will also look after "her boy"...

I dunno. It just fills me with a peace, as well.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Very nice little story. I like it to be Hedwigs point of view. Well done.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I've read this several times and loved it each occasion. It is special being from Hedwig's perspective and that she watched over several boys.